Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey guys, i wanna cop some more diors but the site im looking at has them listed in this sizing:

52/42

54/44

56/46

can anyone translate this into US sizing? I called the store up and they told me the american sizing was on the right but i doubt that because i doubt dior makes sz. 42-46 waist denim.....at least i hope they dont

thanks in advance

+rape when i reload for the effort __________________

Hey guys, i wanna cop some more diors but the site im looking at has them listed in this sizing:

52/42

54/44

56/46

can anyone translate this into US sizing? I called the store up and they told me the american sizing was on the right but i doubt that because i doubt dior makes sz. 42-46 waist denim.....at least i hope they dont

thanks in advance

+rape when i reload for the effort __________________

a link would probably be helpful

i figured out the sizing.....so.....

SPOT BLOAN:

saksfifthavenue.com -> 20% Friends and family-> Use SAKSFF3

for free shipping on orders over 150 -> FREESHIPPING

They have black and blue raw MII diors. Got em for 227.37 including tax. Act fast, they are running low on sizes.

19cm sized down 2 (tagged size 30)

DSCF3016-1.jpg

this is my fit from a couple pages back

im probably going to hem these because i dont like the excessive stacking, but wanted to get some advice...im about 5'8, so im wondering how much i should hem them so that they stack just a bit and dont look so excessive as they do now, because as you can see, the effect is very unflattering...any advice is appreciated

this is my fit from a couple pages back

im probably going to hem these because i dont like the excessive stacking, but wanted to get some advice...im about 5'8, so im wondering how much i should hem them so that they stack just a bit and dont look so excessive as they do now, because as you can see, the effect is very unflattering...any advice is appreciated

I'd just keep them. But if you don't like them then take off 2-3 inches.

remember, my nc are not broken in yet so they havent stretched at all. A 21cm in 31? Won't that be big. 29 in apc ns was too loose for me.

I know they havent stretched at all but they look pretty fucking tight in the waist in that picture. The only reason i said 21cm's was because i think they would look better on your overall frame, but if you want them to be skinny just get the 19's. I think most people almost think of the 21cm cut as being "baggy" or just a cut dior keeps so kanye will have something to buy, but its not at all. It is simply a slim straight leg cut that is surprisingly flattering for more body types than the 19cm cut. And i said 31 due to the fact that you said you barely fit into your size 29 nc's which means maybe your more of a 30 nc. And sizing up one from your apc size is what most people do.

Or just do the logical thing that nobody seems to like being to measure the waist of a pair of lowish rise slim fit jeans you like in inches, subtract 3 or 4 from this number, and buy that size in diors.

This is a loaded question but I have a pair of silver selvage 19cms and they have about 5 months of wear into them. They already have some fades into them (only have been soaked once) and I have been thinking of washing them to get some real contrast. I know Diors are not really known for their fades, but any raw pair of jeans can be broken in hard enough to fade. Should I wait past 6 months to get these wanted fades, or can they really be broken in quicker?

I have been wearing these almost everyday since I have got them and some of the fades already look great without a wash. Or should I not wash because there is something I don't know about the silver selvage? They have a little sheen on them, will it all be washed off?

This is a loaded question but I have a pair of silver selvage 19cms and they have about 5 months of wear into them. They already have some fades into them (only have been soaked once) and I have been thinking of washing them to get some real contrast. I know Diors are not really known for their fades, but any raw pair of jeans can be broken in hard enough to fade. Should I wait past 6 months to get these wanted fades, or can they really be broken in quicker?

I have been wearing these almost everyday since I have got them and some of the fades already look great without a wash. Or should I not wash because there is something I don't know about the silver selvage? They have a little sheen on them, will it all be washed off?

I wouldn't do a wash if you wanted more contrasty fades. I've found with diors that when washed the overall jean definitely will lighten and some fades will be brought out that you didnt see before, but also dye will run into pre-existing contrasty fades and can make them look not very contrasty at all. If its the smell your sick of, just give them a good hot soak. The sheen probably be almost completely gone if you do a wash, but i'm not sure how much would be gone if you just did a hot soak. I did a hot wash on my black silver selvedges the other day and they definitely lost all their sheen.

I recently bought a pair of black 19cm mij in size 29. They're tight as hell at the moment, naturally. How much do these stretch because at the moment they're tight on the waist & thighs. I have a pair of 21cm raw and orange overdyes in 29 as well and they fit perfectly but I'm not sure if i should have sized up on the black ones.

I recently bought a pair of black 19cm mij in size 29. They're tight as hell at the moment, naturally. How much do these stretch because at the moment they're tight on the waist & thighs. I have a pair of 21cm raw and orange overdyes in 29 as well and they fit perfectly but I'm not sure if i should have sized up on the black ones.

my 29's stretched to 33 inches.

This thread sucks now.... what is with all these idiots asking sizing questions, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT SIZE YOU BUY, GO DO SOME RESEARCH AND BUY WHATEVER SIZE YOU WEAR, OR GO ASK YOUR QUESTION IN THE "SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD". Its not rocket science picking a size in diors. Fuck, its a waste of time coming in this thread anymore.

This thread sucks now.... what is with all these idiots asking sizing questions, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT SIZE YOU BUY, GO DO SOME RESEARCH AND BUY WHATEVER SIZE YOU WEAR, OR GO ASK YOUR QUESTION IN THE "SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD". Its not rocket science picking a size in diors. Fuck, its a waste of time coming in this thread anymore.

Dude, chill out. Your complaining is no better than people asking sizing issue, in fact its more annoying.

ok guys. i went to saks and tried on 30 in 19cm cuz that was the smallest they had. It fit and I was told to size down to 29. i guess trying them on is the only real way to solving the sizing issue cuz i got all sorts of answers here. now the final decision, to get 19CM RAWS or UNDER MY CARS??? Which one should i get people?

ok guys. i went to saks and tried on 30 in 19cm cuz that was the smallest they had. It fit and I was told to size down to 29. i guess trying them on is the only real way to solving the sizing issue cuz i got all sorts of answers here. now the final decision, to get 19CM RAWS or UNDER MY CARS??? Which one should i get people?

they had both of these at my saks too. I ended up getting 30s in 19cms, they were tight as hell and I could barely get the top button done. ended up selling them because they never stretched as much as I thought they would. I wish they made 30.5 cause the 31s fit me well in the store but I know they would have stretched too much.

and if you are in between sizes on MIJ 19cm raw, Id definitely recommend the lower size in UMCs (which are MII). I dont even know what the stretching is like, but I tried on 31s cause it was all they had and I definitely needed 30s.

Hey guys,

so I copped these black 19cm MIJ raws in size 28 today. I've also tried a 27 at the store and really liked the fit at the legs but I couldn't do the top button AND the clasp.. Big step between 27 and 28... :(

So I've decided to buy the 28's. I like the fit how they are now, but they could also be a bit slimmer. I can do the clasp with very little effort and already sag a bit.

I'm worried that they'll be too big after stretching.

What do you think, should I return those for the 27's? :confused:

Dunno if the 27's will stretch enough to do the top button and the clasp. Would be great if they wouldn't make me bruises, too. :D

Thanks in advance. ;)