Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I ordered silver selvages form LVR and got a $93 FedEx bill over a week later. I wrote them a letter about how they told me that they would make me aware of customs, and they didn't do that in a timely manner, so it was too late to return the jeans by the time I got the bill. I mailed the letter with the part of the bill that was supposed to go with the check, and that was about a month ago, and I haven't gotten recharged yet. Figured it was worth a try

I ordered silver selvages form LVR and got a $93 FedEx bill over a week later. I wrote them a letter about how they told me that they would make me aware of customs, and they didn't do that in a timely manner, so it was too late to return the jeans by the time I got the bill. I mailed the letter with the part of the bill that was supposed to go with the check, and that was about a month ago, and I haven't gotten recharged yet. Figured it was worth a try

LVR won't do shit about that. You're going to get another bill from FedEx, and then you'll be taken to debt collection. LVR seems cheap, but this is exactly what was said would happen.

I didn't send it to LVR, I sent it to FedEx. I knew LVR was going to mark full value. My problem isn't with them (although I was slightly pissed at myself for not waiting a week for the free shipping). My problem is with FedEx, I asked them how much my customs bill would be and when I'd get it and they told me that they'd let me know when I get the package but it shouldn't add up to more than 10%. And then it was like 35%. I mean I pretty much expected it to happen and I know it probably won't change anything but I figured it would be worth a try, I'll pay the bill if I get it again.

I didn't send it to LVR, I sent it to FedEx. I knew LVR was going to mark full value. My problem isn't with them (although I was slightly pissed at myself for not waiting a week for the free shipping). My problem is with FedEx, I asked them how much my customs bill would be and when I'd get it and they told me that they'd let me know when I get the package but it shouldn't add up to more than 10%. And then it was like 35%. I mean I pretty much expected it to happen and I know it probably won't change anything but I figured it would be worth a try, I'll pay the bill if I get it again.

I'm afraid you'll get another bill from FedEx. And LVR does say you're responsible for customs, and a google search will tell you the customs rates for your state/city depending on what the nature of the items are.

photo23ip6.jpg

photo25od0.jpg

19 cm mij size 27

like i said in my neg.....terrible fucking fit. Def size up 2 and get some fucking better shoes

you make me want to sell off my diors

the shape isnt masculine from the front or back. Talk about fucking sausage legs. Definitely dress your body type, this shit is a fucking joke. Please check for these pictures in the supertrash's WAYWT shit talking thread for further fun

edit: i dropped the f bomb 4 times in that post....this fit makes me HATE

like i said in my neg.....terrible fucking fit. Def size up 2 and get some fucking better shoes

you make me want to sell off my diors

the shape isnt masculine from the front or back. Talk about fucking sausage legs. Definitely dress your body type, this shit is a fucking joke. Please check for these pictures in the supertrash's WAYWT shit talking thread for further fun

edit: i dropped the f bomb 4 times in that post....this fit makes me HATE

Uh, someone on the internet wearing jeans that are too small for them really isn't that big of a deal.