Dior Homme Denim

midnight

yeah hedi era were cheaper than kva, and of higher standards imo.

btw i have mii orange overdyes for a great price in the market. size 28 and fit super slim as far as orange overdyes are concerned.

however if they dont sell soon, i may keep them and have them altered, the back rise is too much for me, only about 14 inches but i have a very flat rear end and it just sags too much for my taste. i may have the back rise shortened a tad and im wondering if anybody else has done this to dior jeans and how the results were.

hmm, guess I'm going to have to get the crotch reinforced. Anyone have any experience with Schaeffer's in Los Angeles?

I went in there the other day, and have seen pictures of their repairs before. I'd def. trust them with my jeans before self edge or somewhere else. My selfedge repairs kinda suck.

I went in there the other day, and have seen pictures of their repairs before. I'd def. trust them with my jeans before self edge or somewhere else. My selfedge repairs kinda suck.

Cool, ima probably stop by this Saturday to drop my pair off, and i'll report back with the results

dk, just contact dh nyc for 17.5 cm silver selvage. i'll upload pics of mine when i have time. kva's fucked dior into the ground (the dickhead), but these are wearable.

if anyone's selling (any dh jeans, pref hedi-era, pref waxed) in size 30/31, please contact me.

I was wondering isince you guys here are really knowledgeable on DIOR's do these look authentic to you guys??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=320688024194&si=oBMAfmHqOCvtWiPAM4swHnCxtrE%253D&viewitem=

thanks for the help. :)

umm, I dont think the size tag is suppose to be THAT close to the leather "Dior" tag. I havent seen a Dior tag with the Made in Italy on it before, I dont think the white tag is suppose to be on the inside waist, and the seams on the back pockets seem a little high. I could be wrong though...

I was wondering isince you guys here are really knowledgeable on DIOR's do these look authentic to you guys??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=320688024194&si=oBMAfmHqOCvtWiPAM4swHnCxtrE%253D&viewitem=

thanks for the help. :)

I don't know that much about DH denim and even I can see how fake they are...

Hi just quickly, if i wear APC Petit standard in tagged size 30 (measured 32 waist), what size should I be aiming for in Dior 17.5 or 19cm?

Assuming we're talking indigo raws, I'd go with same size. In my personal experience, the waist was near the same over time w/ stretch on both size 28 19cm and 28 petit standards. YMMV though