Dior Homme Denim

midnight

those look fake just from the position of the label and size tags

every thing made have a specs package where every label has to be positioned precisely and when i compare with my jeans the positioning is off.

discalimer: i could be wrong if they change it from wash to wash or cut to cut or sizes..

Damn, if they're fake I need to ask for a refund lol

More pics:

img9785o.jpg

img9786e.jpg

I now see what you mean about the placement of the Dior tag vs the size tag

I've asked for a refund, it doesn't seem like this Dior wash exists even...

Yeah I've looked at pictures of the Diors I used to own and the tag positioning on yours is definitely much different. And the stitching colour looks too 'orange' but that could just be the camera.

I'm not going to outright say they're fake because I couldn't know without seeing more pics/wash tag but it doesn't look good.

Damn, if they're fake I need to ask for a refund lol

More pics:

img9785o.jpg

img9786e.jpg

I now see what you mean about the placement of the Dior tag vs the size tag

I've asked for a refund, it doesn't seem like this Dior wash exists even...

hey, i saw the pics, its legit to me, mii and mij jeans the placement of the size tag is diff, mij is closer to the dior tag, so i'm guessing urs is the mii ?

aint sure of the wash but its looks pretty legit to me ?

=)

I got a refund from the seller

I told him:

If you can guarantee me these are legit I will take them, otherwise please refund

and he refunded me!

hey, just looking to buy a pair of dior's and i need some help

are the jeans listed as 21 inch japanese jeans on browns fashion referring to the 21cm mij raws ?? they seem to be around the same price region as the 19cm mij's on LVR but I just wanted to be sure, since it says 21 inch..

Thanks in advance :)

I got a refund from the seller

I told him:

If you can guarantee me these are legit I will take them, otherwise please refund

and he refunded me!

those are real. they are called "made in shadow".

also, you can't really tell if they are a dior cut or not from looking at pics. especially when the fit varies so much from pair to pair. the inseam length is fine. it looks like that because it's a size 31 so the jeans look wider, which makes them look shorter. look at the length from where the knee fade ends down to the hem. that length wouldn't be that long if they were hemmed.

i like the wash.

every season, kva fucks up a simple pair of jeans even more. the washes this season are straight out of a D&G lookbook, and the proportions are starting to get wronger.

and every season, the prices skyrocket. a pair of raw 19s is now more than twice as much as it was 3? 4? years ago, and washed jeans are pushing 500 pounds here in london.

so fuck it, i picked up a pair of 17.5 cm silver selvages (which kill), just for fun, but i feel like dior homme's doing a pretty job of spoiling it's own party. it's all kind of sad.

Hi guys, I'm getting a pair of 19cm black sun raw denim jeans, but I'm not sure of sizing.

I wear an APC Petit Standard in 28 and measured the waist (using the info on page 1) to be 40~41cm laying flat, i.e. 82cm doubling then subtracting 3 = 79cm.

Well I'm pretty confused of what size should I go for DH.

Any suggestion please.

Cheers

Hi guys, I'm getting a pair of 19cm black sun raw denim jeans, but I'm not sure of sizing.

I wear an APC Petit Standard in 28 and measured the waist (using the info on page 1) to be 40~41cm laying flat, i.e. 82cm doubling then subtracting 3 = 79cm.

Well I'm pretty confused of what size should I go for DH.

Any suggestion please.

Cheers

They fit like standard diors. I wear a 29 in raw mij and have a 29 in black suns. Also, the material really isn't like standard denim you'll be disappointed if you think you're gonna get something like overdyed black jeans.