Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I dont know that size tag looks little too close to the middle? im just tring to get attention one of experts here, but with ebay if buyer dont like the fit of something he will just file not as described and get his money back, hate ebay with passion how they only protect buyers

everything looks legit, though i've never seen that particular "wash" before. is it a washed pair of mij raws?

first of all, that is not entirely in English.

second of all, i simply do not know how to read the tag of dior jeans.

if i knew, i would not ask.

ok, but im from germany and i cant read french ether, but as you can see it says bas 21 not bas 19, so no its not 19cm jeans its 21...

i would buy 19cms of luisaviaroma.com

ok, but im from germany and i cant read french ether, but as you can see it says bas 21 not bas 19, so no its not 19cm jeans its 21...

oh cut him some slack, those "21"s are right next to some serial numbers, maybe he thought they were part of that.

oh cut him some slack, those "21"s are right next to some serial numbers, maybe he thought they were part of that.