Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Dude, it's impossible to tell you which one to get and what they're gonna look like on you. It's gonna depend on the build of your legs. Either go and try some on somewhere or take the chance like everyone else and buy a pair online. There's enough different fit pics on here that you should have got some idea which is gonna be the better one for you. Buy a pair, if they're no good sell them. That's the risk you take buying shit online.

I only need to visit this thread to remember how fucking stupid people can be.

If you have to keep asking all these stupid as fuck questions might as well buy a pair of APCs. Or go try on a goddamn pair. Or, better yet, call the fucking Dior store and ask yourself, they are often more than willing to help and since they have the jeans on hand they can tell you the measurements and you can see if you fit.

Or you can keep asking dumbfuck questions. It's rather entertaining.

You are in Europe and you ask how to get Diors by friday.

I hope you aren't serious.

Neither Browns nor Luisaviaroma had my size in black and I don't know of any other online retailers (I'm in Scotland and as far as I'm aware there's nowhere up here that carries DH so it has to be online).

Been offered a NWT par by PM so I think I'm sorted. Cheers

Neither Browns nor Luisaviaroma had my size in black and I don't know of any other online retailers (I'm in Scotland and as far as I'm aware there's nowhere up here that carries DH so it has to be online).

Been offered a NWT par by PM so I think I'm sorted. Cheers

No you fucking dipshit.

I meant if you are in EUROPE. Domestically Diors are all over the place, more importantly I'm sure the DH store(s) in France/Italy could ship to you easily by friday...

I'm pretty much done posting here.

No you fucking dipshit.

Seems a little harsh?

Domestically Diors are all over the place, more importantly I'm sure the DH store(s) in France/Italy could ship to you easily by friday.

You're right, they are all over the place, just not all over Scotland, The DH store's would almost certainly post to me, yes, although my French/Italian isn't great (there's bound to be at least one in London though). I just *stupidly* thought that since I'm sitting at my computer, I'd ask the SuFu guys if they knew of any other online retailers.

I really like those Label under Construction jeans:

20080930-luc_2b_denim_a2.jpgaw0809lucjeans13iz6.jpg

But I can't spend the 1000 dollars for it...

So I wanted to ask you, what jeans have a similar fit and color?

I first thought of the black raw Dior 19 cm. This is why I posted here. Or do you think New Standards or New Cures in black raw are maybe closer?

Thanks for your help!

I really like those Label under Construction jeans:

20080930-luc_2b_denim_a2.jpgaw0809lucjeans13iz6.jpg

But I can't spend the 1000 dollars for it...

So I wanted to ask you, what jeans have a similar fit and color?

I first thought of the black raw Dior 19 cm. This is why I posted here. Or do you think New Standards or New Cures in black raw are maybe closer?

Thanks for your help!

I just sold a pair of APC Black NS and the texture/color looks identical to that of your picture. It's really nice

This is a bit unrelated, but I just got back from the Dior Boutique in Vegas and saw the red selvedge jeans; they weren't really bad at all in my opinion. Didn't smell, and were of decent quality. They were 50% off too, leaving it at around $140, and would've gotten them if my friends dad wasn't in a hurry to leave Vegas.

It's a shame they didn't carry the gold sequin pants though, haha.

If you had a pair of NS why are you asking all these questions about the 21cm?

durr cause they're not the same

Ok, but I think the LUC ones on my pic are slimmer? How do they compare to Dior 19cms?

Yes, the LUC ones are much slimmer. I think your choices would either be the Black Dior 19cm or APC New Cure. These two are extremely similar except the Dior 19cm was based off of the old "Cure", the "New Cures" have a slight ankle flare. I've never actually seen the black 19cm texture in person.

here's my pics of the ns black and its texture.

CIMG1204.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

sorry for bad pics/lighting(especially last pic). but you get the idea that the texture is extremely close

your LUC fit looks like 19cm or maybe even the 17.5cm

durr cause they're not the same

You're an idiot. The 21cm is similar to the New Standard. If you had a pair of NS you should not need to ask all these dumb questions about the fit of the 21cm cut.

BTW those New Standards look good. Why did you sell them, the fit is great. They look pretty much identical to TragicBliss' 21cm fit that you wanted

You're an idiot. The 21cm is similar to the New Standard. If you had a pair of NS you should not need to ask all these dumb questions about the fit of the 21cm cut.

BTW those New Standards look good. Why did you sell them, the fit is great. They look pretty much identical to TragicBliss' 21cm fit that you wanted

why you calling me an idiot i'm just trying to learn here man.

if they're so similar then why do people who love NS get the19cm instead of 21cm? Why is the NS more popular than the NC but the 19cm is more popular than the 21cm? i don't care if they're similar they're not the same.

Thx, i like them too. but that fit pic was only after a couple days and everybody on the apc forum told me to size down one more. I was gonna trade them for size 29's but i couldn't resist diors. and my ass looked like crap.

I'm gonna be part of the dior family in a couple days :D just waiting for them to arrive..

ok i'm wrapping this issue up before everyone starts hating again.

yeah i know they did look like tragicbliss' 21cm, but he never had a full frontal fit picture making me think the 21cm leggings might gonna flare out like the slimjims or ns since they're "similar". So i wanted to see if the slimmer 19cm was too skinny, but i got so many mixed reviews from reading everything i found on sufu, sf, google.. etc.

so now i'm playing it safe and getting 21's first.

The only thing I can think of is "why?"

becausei think its odd that their is a fit which i have never seen anyone wear, unless they just fit horrible i can understand, but why would dh make a 26cm if their was no demand

They're more or less identical man. Read the FAQ compiled by some Dior denim experts on the first page of this thread, 19cm is basically the New Cure, 21cm is the New Standard. Look at the fit pic of your NS and compare it with TragicBliss' 21cm, they look the same man. The differences are negligible.

maybe you should go back and re-read it?