Dior Homme Denim

midnight

well you can easily tell real dior fans by the stuff they buy and wear. Most of the sufu ppl are all about raws. To be honest you are better off buying a pair of Taralis selvedge tho.

While the actual gems are diors collections from 01 till 2004. Bleu clairs, strip destroyed and especially the dress pants were fucking amazing. Dior nowadays is just mainstream shit.

^ Have you owned a pair of jeans before?

Denim stretches when it has pressure applied to it. Even if the waist is not real tight it will still stretch a bit because pressure is applied when you sit down etc. The thigh will stretch if the jeans are tight around the thigh, and again, they don't have to be skin tight because they will stretch from the natural movement of wear. Jeans will not normally stretch around the calf and ankle because there is not enough pressure applied in those areas.

Dude, come on, this is pretty basic knowledge for anyone who has worn a pair of jeans before, let a lone someone posting on a denim forum. The question of Dior's stretching has been discussed countless times in this thread.

PLEASE NOTE: Alot of people buy Dior's way too tight because they are under the impression that they are gonna stretch out a heap. If they look like shit when you first put them on then no amount of stretching is gonna make them look good. To reiterate what I said above, some people just do not have the body structure for Dior's. I hate to sound like a jerk, but that's the reality.

I am looking to get my first pair of jeans, still looking around for options and alternatives. But it seem to me i like the way Dior sits on me. Then again, as you guys might point out, not everyone's body is meant for Dior jeans. I just thought it look the best on me due to its cutting.

Idk what are you guys' opinion on its fitting on me becuz i do not own any, but i might be able to describe my body? I am actually a skinny guy with slim legs, really slim. I am an Asian btw. Standing at 173cm.

Hmmmm. Here's a picture, i'm in red. Do you think Dior suits me? Or i must actually wear one to be able to judge?

http://tinypic.com/r/141ulb4/4

You seem a little short ;-), but I think with your skinny legs they will still look very nice on you, with high stacking, which can be a cool thing, too! Just go into a store and try some on, if you have the opportunity.

I am looking to get my first pair of jeans, still looking around for options and alternatives. But it seem to me i like the way Dior sits on me. Then again, as you guys might point out, not everyone's body is meant for Dior jeans. I just thought it look the best on me due to its cutting.

Idk what are you guys' opinion on its fitting on me becuz i do not own any, but i might be able to describe my body? I am actually a skinny guy with slim legs, really slim. I am an Asian btw. Standing at 173cm.

Hmmmm. Here's a picture, i'm in red. Do you think Dior suits me? Or i must actually wear one to be able to judge?

What's your weight? Imo, you do have the body structure for dior.

Judging from that pic as long as you get the size right they should look good.

You seem a little short ;-), but I think with your skinny legs they will still look very nice on you, with high stacking, which can be a cool thing, too! Just go into a store and try some on, if you have the opportunity.

I tried a pair at the boutique before. 29" fits on my comfortably. Not too tight or too loose.

What's your weight? Imo, you do have the body structure for dior.

173cm or 5 feet 8 inches.

From my sole to hip, 37 inches.

From my sole to navel, 40 inches.

Judging from that pic as long as you get the size right they should look good.

My true waist is 28", but normally when i wear pants or shorts, i would wear them slight below my navel, slightly higher than my hips.

True waist: 28"

Hips: 34"

Place i normally wear my pants & shorts: 29"

With all the above information, what size should i get? For me, i do not wear my bottoms at my waist. Slightly below my navel. Hmmm.

Thanks in advance!

I tried a pair at the boutique before. 29" fits on my comfortably. Not too tight or too loose.

173cm or 5 feet 8 inches.

From my sole to hip, 37 inches.

From my sole to navel, 40 inches.

My true waist is 28", but normally when i wear pants or shorts, i would wear them slight below my navel, slightly higher than my hips.

True waist: 28"

Hips: 34"

Place i normally wear my pants & shorts: 29"

With all the above information, what size should i get? For me, i do not wear my bottoms at my waist. Slightly below my navel. Hmmm.

Thanks in advance!

your hips are 6 inches larger than your waist?

^ Nice fit.

But raws will stretch so it's actually quite okay cuz more or less, it will stretch to your waist of 29".

But we dont wear at our waist, do we? The boutique only have 29, which i tried comfortably the other day. Having worries if it will, in a long term, go to 30.

I plan to purchase it online, too bad the local boutique ran out of stock for 28 for me to try.

^ All jeans will stretch. I've had washes before that have stretched 2+ inches. And no you don't wear them on your waist, but Dior's are also sized big. You've tried them on so you'll have more of an idea but you're smaller than me so imo a 29 would be too big. But I mean did the 29 look good? If it looked good then get it.

Ahh, yeah. But does Dior washes stretch much?

I tried on 29, when i tried to sit down in the fitting room ( there's a chair ), it's kind of tight around the knees. I'm just afraid 28 would be too tight, as more pressure would result in more stretch :/

Ahh, alrighty :)

Thanks for the help throughout.

If you go for the dior washed ones, they wont stretch as much as the raw ones. The washed ones usually do not stretch that much, 1 inch max. So if it looks good on yo, just go for it. And of course, fit pics for us if you decided to buy one:D