Dior Homme Denim

midnight

New Cure is probably a tad slimmer than the DH 19cm cut (remember Made in Japan is slimmer in the legs than Made in Italy DH raws). Petit Standard probably compares best with the 17.5cm cut (although these vary too). New Standard should be the 21cm cut +-.

I don't think you can go with the same waist sizes though.

New Cure is probably a tad slimmer than the DH 19cm cut (remember Made in Japan is slimmer in the legs than Made in Italy DH raws). Petit Standard probably compares best with the 17.5cm cut (although these vary too). New Standard should be the 21cm cut +-.

I don't think you can go with the same waist sizes though.

If anything the NC = 17.5 and the PS = 19cm with no rise. The NS is actually about inbetween the 19 and 21 and is really the only Dior surrogate in the current APC lineup if you ask me.

i really like a curious affair, is this a current season jean. i am saving up for it and want to know how long i have got to save :D

and are MIJ raws worth about £100 more than the MII ones, because thats how much more its likely to cost me. i just always feel like i need the more expensive one in my life :(

Yeah, I agree with you. :D The waist is bit tight right now...kinda hard to wear it low. I gotta stretch um out.

Nice pics that you provided. Do you have bigger pics? I gotta take a good look at them.

not really a fan of the wash but you wear them too high in my opinion. Have a look at the .- bellybutton: waistband -. ratio

23148320o.jpg

diorhss2004008.jpg

How much does Dior Homme raw denim cost in Europe (in Euros)? I saw that Grey Mists cost 285 EUROS while they cost 285 DOLLARS in America. Seems kinda steep, same thing bu costs virtually 50% more because of the conversion rate. You'd think they drop the price a bit down? It may have just been cause it was the grey mists so I am curious to see how much the raw stuff cost.

Yeah but they're not that easy to get in Europe (especially in sizes 26-28).

true, i want some 27 and its looking like an expensive gamble as to whether they will fit because i've only got the sizing of a 28 washed to go off. i actually can't find any available online in the whole of europe.

true, i want some 27 and its looking like an expensive gamble as to whether they will fit because i've only got the sizing of a 28 washed to go off. i actually can't find any available online in the whole of europe.

your best bet is either lvr or browns fashion. yoox has some good ones once in a while, be sure to check their womens section as well, since they put dior homme jeans there sometimes. i once saw mij's there for 130. also, circlemenswear.com has diors, not sure about the sizing though