Leather jackets

• 2 weeks later...

So my dad has this old leather motorcycle jacket that I took from him, needs to be conditioned and treated because it's stiff and dry, but the biggest problem is that there are creases in the sleeves from being on a hanger for so long. And ideas on how to get them out? i already tried laying them out and stacking a ton of books on them for 2 weeks, and it did nothing. I read you can iron it with a damp towel and then a dry towel over it. Any suggestions?

Sorry for the not so great pictures, camera sucks. A bit too tight to zip, in the last picture you can see the creases in the sleeves.

img2247.jpg

img2248aqp.jpg

img2249w.jpg

I've ironed out wrinkles and creases in leather jackets before. Just do the towel thing. However, a thick motorcycle jackets is a different beast than a lamb-skin fashion jacket. So, I'd condition first and see where you're at, then give it an iron (wear and conditioning alone might get you closer to where you want to be). Regardless, you'll want to make sure the leather is pretty well "hydrated" before applying too much heat.

So my dad has this old leather motorcycle jacket that I took from him, needs to be conditioned and treated because it's stiff and dry, but the biggest problem is that there are creases in the sleeves from being on a hanger for so long. And ideas on how to get them out? i already tried laying them out and stacking a ton of books on them for 2 weeks, and it did nothing. I read you can iron it with a damp towel and then a dry towel over it. Any suggestions?

Sorry for the not so great pictures, camera sucks. A bit too tight to zip, in the last picture you can see the creases in the sleeves.

I've read somewhere that you can leave it in the bathroom while you take a hot shower, and the steam softens/conditions it. I haven't tried it personally though, so don't quote me on that.

I've read somewhere that you can leave it in the bathroom while you take a hot shower, and the steam softens/conditions it. I haven't tried it personally though, so don't quote me on that.

it might soften it up but would require conditioning immediately after, the moisture would cause it to dry out.

img2247.jpg

img2248aqp.jpg

img2249w.jpg

hahahahahah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dscf7579.jpg

Buco 2009年度的新款式已經在2009/07/01 於東京的展示會上發表了

今年的重點在於新設計款式的 J-100系列

如上圖中的雙色款式就是焦點之一

dscf7592.jpg

值得一提的另一個重點是今年冬天開始全係列的J-100騎士皮衣如上圖中

開始製作女性騎士專屬尺寸與剪裁

讓廣大的女性騎士們不再需要忍受購買男性剪裁皮衣的不合身困擾

dscf7581.jpg

這款菱形格紋護甲的新款式我一看到就開始後悔自己的基本款買太早了

這款穿起來超好看,尺寸更合適也更硬挺

dscf7595.jpg

當然全素面的基本款還是百看不厭

dscf7591.jpg

有D型口袋的這款 J-24 非常適合身材偏壯的騎士穿著

dscf7597.jpg

最後是這款尼龍材質的防風夾克

同樣承襲J-100的剪裁設計

試穿起來也很有感覺

dscf7623.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I've seen it in person and it's very nice, the leather quality is astounding and it goes in a cleaned up Member'd Only direction rather than the distressed anatomical jacket direction, which is easier for me to wear, ultimately. Have been looking for a grey cafe racer so I might try to pick it up. It's $3000+ here at a local store.

The only thing about it is that it's half lined or unlined, I forget which, but all the seams are taped but exposed. It's just a leather shell.

The label is kind of baller though, if you look at all the other frivoulous pieces they make... they have a hooded all-leather varsity for some serious money too..