Leather jackets

• 3 weeks later...

thoughts on bespoke/custom leather jackets? I kinda wanna mix a riders w/ a rick jacket, but that would be hard, and while my parents have agreed to invest in one for me (probably post New Years), where would I go for something like this? Anyone know of a bespoke leather boutique with good prices in NYC? I want something timeless, so I'm more inclined to a moto-collar cause when I'm 40, I don't wanna be wearing a riders and trying to be 19 again. Thoughts?

thoughts on bespoke/custom leather jackets? I kinda wanna mix a riders w/ a rick jacket, but that would be hard, and while my parents have agreed to invest in one for me (probably post New Years), where would I go for something like this? Anyone know of a bespoke leather boutique with good prices in NYC? I want something timeless, so I'm more inclined to a moto-collar cause when I'm 40, I don't wanna be wearing a riders and trying to be 19 again. Thoughts?

black scissors yo:p

man, I'm not surprised BS died away, they were selling lots of jackets on eBay UK for 99 GBP. I was very close to getting a third from them but their auctions disappeared. I really hope you get your money back from them, I've had two transactions and were pleased with both.

On another note, for $600 I would look for a used Dior or something similar on eBay. Often the starting price is way high, but if it isn't, bidding sometimes only go up to $500-$600 because everyone is broke. Just keep at it.

damn that would be exactly what i was looking for if it were black.

• 4 weeks later...