whats the best way to get over a breakup?

spacemanvt

Ironically though, I was studying at my school's library with my ex-girlfriend and I was reading this thread and she asked me what I was reading and we ended up discussing our relationship and to cut it short, her and I are working things out between us now, thanks superfuture.

That's sweet! =)

When Diamonds and I break up we'll have to have a custody battle over Superfuture.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

time heals all wounds

this is true. this morning i was feeding my brothers cat and some other other stray cat tried to steal food, so i grabbed a rock and tried to scare it. unfortunately it turned at the wrong time and got smashed in teh face, i felt horrible about it, and im sure the cat didnt like it too much. hours later i dont feel as bad any more and the strays pain is probably all gone too.

Breakup depression can lead to some nasty things like insomnia, binge-eating, and apathy for pretty much everything.Don't allow the breakup to ruin your life.

Don't close off your connections to the outside world. Continue to go to work and connect with friends and family. Surrounding yourself with familiar and friendly faces will help you get through the initial depression and survive the time you're apart from your ex. Once you've gotten a handle on yourself, it's time to really focus on getting him back.

this coupled with my post a few pages back is how im handling this son of a bitch break up of a 3 year relationship.

• 4 weeks later...

I joined lastfm group plusrep on Monday

on the group page you can see users who visited the page

today I noticed my ex girlfriend (stopped talking last may) visited the plusrep page...

So, I guess that means she still checks my lastfm profile multiple times a week

:( I am sorry. I hope you are not still hurting from me.... I am going to continue no emails/calls though

fuck that...

I just got out of a 2 year relationship and I'm not about to throw away another year healing over her. You just have to continually go over the reasons why you two aren't together anymore and not think of the good times. I still care about her as a person, but I'd never want her in my life anymore. She's an emotional, financial, and social drain on my life.

buying new clothes, drinking copious amounts of liquor at the strip club and talking shit on the internet all help as well. :)

When you are not in an agreement with your break up, its pretty good to try to get your ex back. Many people who get dumped go through a period of insanity and gets crazy in their struggle to the break up. Chasing your ex to get him back is not a fair idea as it results in a waste of time. And it is also hard to ignore the one you love for a while and not go following them around, begging to be taken back and finally can't give up your relationship.

-----------

Do something you've wanted to do for awhile.

My last breakup, I got a tattoo. Not anything stupid, like her name or a memory of her. I got one that reminds me to keep trucking through, anything, and I haven't regretted it since I got it!

man...seriously, i think getting busy and try to get another girl is the best way. But if you are totally insane about the girl..it is damn hard.I still cant get over with my ex that i go out with for past 7 years. I dont even know what our relationship is right now. It sucks.

• 2 weeks later...