whats the best way to get over a breakup?

spacemanvt

1st squirt/g-gasm may be even better. my ex literally soaked the whole bed, headboard, everything in a 7 sq ft radius.

My 18 year old heart yearned for the boobies for awhile, after I broke up with my friend's mom. I didn't feel so bad about getting lots of nice shit though, but people on my dorm floor kind of gave me sideways glances because I guess I was the only kid on my dorm floor with a projection TV and stocked minibar, I had handles of all my mixers and one of those dream mini-fridges where it was a wall of cold ones. I dormed it in the days before you little bitches had A/C'ed 6-bedroom suites and private bathrooms, so coming home from a September lecture at 1pm and cracking a cold one on my futon made me feel like I was lording over the peasants. She pretty much did the same thing though, I guess that is protocol when you let women run the show? She'd be in the driveway honking the horn on her Carrera, making a scene. That pretty much ruined it. That and we had argument because I announced to her that I would be fucking Japanese college girls, which was the nail in the coffin. I was gonna get the NSX, but that obviously didn't happen, damn me and my 18 year old negotiation skills. For the record, the bitch didn't let me stick it in her butt.

Then there was this, she also acted like she was 15. Really, the concept of pre-selecting the personality winners still eludes me, I am usually 85% fail. The other 15% aren't pyschos after 3 weeks, but they've either bored me to death, or they tell me they don't want to talk to me anymore. :( Absolutely no middle ground.

You know what is the best? Taking a girl's butt-virginity or newly reformed butt-virginity. The latter is better, because the dude before you didn't get the mechanics right, or had a tiny peen and got greedy and forces the girl to swear off that shit for life, and then when you get in there and tickle her colon and do it up right, the girl's face lights up with a smile she's never made before, tears of joy start falling, they may tell you they love you and start raving about it like some 5-star restaurant experience, it's honestly the best mini-moment you share together.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 19, and I was having breakup sex with the girl i was keeping for the summer, we're laying there in the summer heat and I realize I'm laying on this huge wet spot, I thought she'd pissed on me. I thought she was maybe getting back at me for breaking up with her or something, naively, and I sent her along her way. In later repeats of the same thing I caught on and feel bad now, for accusing that girl of peeing on me. Then I went to her cyworld page like a year later and realized she'd made a little altar to me in her 'ex-bfs' folder, that was like either a shrine or a sacrificial voodoo thing, dedicated to pictures of me.

There are some women you never truly get over. Time passes, you move on, find other women, fall in love and all that, but that person still owns you on some level. I was with a girl for 10 years, who ended up leaving me for another man, and even though I'm now married and it was a long time ago, that breakup still fucks with me. In the end you just have to learn your lessons from it and charge it to the game.

At least I can say that yes, I did do her up the butt.

There are some women you never truly get over. Time passes, you move on, find other women, fall in love and all that, but that person still owns you on some level. I was with a girl for 10 years, who ended up leaving me for another man, and even though I'm now married and it was a long time ago, that breakup still fucks with me. In the end you just have to learn your lessons from it and charge it to the game.

At least I can say that yes, I did do her up the butt.

10 years, holy shit! that's like 1/3rd of the total lifespan of your typical Sudanese male.

I feel you though, my friend and I naively agreed many years ago that the really really good ones come to you when you're down, at your worst. He met some older girl who was 100% plastic at a bar, just after he'd come back from a rock festival, hadn't brushed his teeth or taken a shower in 3 days. They went out for quite awhile. She had great fake tits, was incredibly rich, was a celebrity stylist, and bought him lots of shit. Once, when we were all out drinking together, I'd lost my cell phone in a cab. She called and got it all straightened out, got my phone back for me, and paid the dude $50, for my phone. Later, on a double date, with me and my gf at the time, the girls are talking about makeup and whatnot, and she pulls out one of those monster industrial compacts with the huge 1' x 1' mirror and a thousand million eye shadow colors and gave it to my gf. Plastic girl was a great girl.

She kind of set off the alarms though, when she, with increasing frequency, would drop the fact that she was barren into the most random conversations. It was uncomfortable to say the least, and then after awhile she was dropping the barren thing as often as Jeepster mentions how tall he is.

I'm not sure what happened with plastic girl after all that but they broke up, and that gf I had I told to fuck off many moons ago, but I wouldn't be surprised if the two girls are still friends.

This is why I can't talk about anything with my dad when we meet up. There are hours of awkward silences, a little chit chat about cars and small talk. The man has been with the same woman for 33 years, and got married while in college. I look at him and think 'god damn man, you're boring. You have a white car, your jollies are mowing the lawn and buying antiques, you wear khakis and a polo shirt with those brown shoes that are supposed to be dress shoes but are technically sneakers, nigga fuck that!"

it's gonna be 10 years for me and i have to say i'm still really happy. i did alot of fucking between 14-22, right before we got together.

she is still in really good shape, is 33 but looks 25, has a good sense of humor and is low-maintenance. most of my friends are 2 to 5 years in and miserable.

i could easily fall into total suburban life, i.e., weekend yuppy wear and such, but instead i dress like a cocksmoker and get laughed at by my neighbors.

I am reaching the point where I worry about dying alone, to spite my evil ways, but then I think about how awesome it will be when I am 45 and fucking college girls, and then when I am 65 i will be fucking 45 year olds, and it seems ok.

I like kids, but I am thinking about a setup where I can just have one or two in a little cooperative agreement I set up with a woman who doesn't take all my money. I am not Jewish btw, and I don't mean by a marriage+divorce. maybe I will craigslist this shit.

there is hope for me. Is it twisted of me to say that when I envision having children, it's just me and the kid and we go do fun stuff all day? I haven't yet figured out where a woman works into the equation, because out of 30 odd women, I haven't found one that can do any domestic stuff better than me, except for the part where they have boobs and are better at budgeting. Maybe I have watched too many TV shoes glorifying single parent life. :( My own childhood memories are me and either my mom or my dad, but not the two together.

i will inevitably get married, I have one male cousin and he is 36, and all the pressure is on him to get married for now. I am just not too excited about marriage because I'm pretty sure it will dwindle down to many years of me in the garage drinking beer and working on old cars or fixing stuff, and my wife lording over the house doing whatever it is she will do.

it doesn't have to be bleak. my wife is awesome and if the looks go, i'll pay for plastic replacement parts. i'm the only guy i know who dicks out of guys' nights to chill with my wife. prolly cause she's thin and we still fuck a lot.

i'd never divorce her unless she cheated, i which case i'd divorce her head from her shoulders.

Well, I am kinda excited by the idea of getting married because that means I will have a garage full of vintage concours Alfa Romeos, all 10's, but on the down side, yeah, that means the same old hag for the next 40 years or so.

I had a girl I did think I was gonna marry, see avatar, but that didn't work out. She pretty much was a go though, every box on my checklist checked off. Except that she was kinda crazy. I think she was the type to jump in front of a bullet for me though.

Guest jeffvyain

women just date/fuck the first no maintenance asshole who comes along.

...which is most men (that don't frequent sufu). dolly negged me for that last comment. fuck bitches

I had a girl I did think I was gonna marry, see avatar, but that didn't work out. She pretty much was a go though, every box on my checklist checked off. Except that she was kinda crazy. I think she was the type to jump in front of a bullet for me though.

So, what went wrong in the end?

long distance relationship turned ugly, with lots of bad luck and communication. I left Japan in July, went to school in August, spent September on my back in bed with bacterial pneumonia and was waiting for a doctor to determine whether I had brain cancer, after my MRIs were developed, and was in a shitty mood when she sent me pictures of her and her friend eating gelato and acting all sex in the city, so I told her off. I guess everything else crumbled in after that.

I could've forgiven her for that, and I said I was sorry awhile later, but she went pretty crazy, I didn't foresee that. When we were together though, she was a good girl, I'd trade the next best two I've had for just that one girl.

i'm the only guy i know who dicks out of guys' nights to chill with my wife.

Same boat. As I got older all my friends that were dedicated bachelors -- and had crazy lives in college and right after -- settled into pretty boring lives.

Also, I find the the majority of depression is really boredom. Want over a breakup? Get busy. Do stuff -- not just drinking and feeling sorry. Plus, your next girl will find you infinitely more attractive because you have something going on.

fall in love again... seriously-if the break up hurt that much to where you have to ask for advice online, it's going to be a while for the sting to go away. so just date around until you find someone better... or get a hobby.

edit: dating should not be a hobby.

i prob took too much advice from chicks after the break up.... maybe we coulda reconciled or ended on better terms but i pretty much cut all contact with her after i was dumped.... a month later when i finally felt like talking, she turned into a total bitch and wouldn't return my calls... we talked on IM once after that... and now im here. i wonder if that was the wrong move

oh and we were doing a LDR. fuck doing that ever again

oh and we were doing a LDR.

I thought this said LDS.

Do you guys have Mormon missionaries on bikes where you live? Is that in Japan only? Anyway, a couple of them came along to save me from my sinful life the other day. Normally I don't indulge, and just say something rude about being a functioning addict. But, this particular one of god's messengers had such a perfect little body I listened to the whole story of Joseph and his magic tricks.