whats the best way to get over a breakup?

spacemanvt

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took a turn for the worse. i'm not the most stable person and neither was she. it's kinda creepy but my wife looks a lot like her except my wife is 5'4 and she was 5'11. for the best, we would have had giant babies who would've taken over the world by now.

great idea to travel somewhere new. the stupid advice i can give at 5am after a party is to dump before you get dump. don't push the accelerator too much at the beggining so you can still push it more if you ever want to be more involved, or release it easier if you feel like all of this isn't worth it.

to get over a breakup ? like people said, do fun stuff with people you like, spend yo money in stuff you enjoy, see friends and make new ones, try to hookup a few girls, don't be too sentimental during the recovery time.

damnit! i still havent gotten anal access. one bitch i was hooking up with almost let me once. said "i normally only do it with guys im dating....." but i didnt have any fucking lube

thats was the last time i didnt have lube in my apt.

talk shit about them with your friends, it's satisfying and makes you realize that not everything was peachy-keen

i totally get this if the breakup was over something like the other person cheating on you or being a total dick some other way, otherwise i think its petty. i found it hilarious that my ex would say she was completely over us and then i would hear from someone else she was talking shit about me.

i dont think getting over someone is not ever thinking about them or only thinking bad things about them. i think you can REALLY say you're over them when you can look back and smile and wish the best for them. you can say all the bad things you want about them but at one point you liked the person, if you are going to go around saying they are completely disgusting all you are doing is making a fool of yourself because that means you have awful judgment or rock bottom standards. when things were good they were good, dont lie to yourself about it, and when things got bad they were bad, no way around that either. it's unfortunate that their had to be bad but its better than forcing a situation that wouldnt have worked. savor the good and dont dwell on the hurt, life is full of experiences

damnit! i still havent gotten anal access. one bitch i was hooking up with almost let me once. said "i normally only do it with guys im dating....." but i didnt have any fucking lube

thats was the last time i didnt have lube in my apt.

saliva is a good lube

i totally get this if the breakup was over something like the other person cheating on you or being a total dick some other way, otherwise i think its petty. i found it hilarious that my ex would say she was completely over us and then i would hear from someone else she was talking shit about me.

i dont think getting over someone is not ever thinking about them or only thinking bad things about them. i think you can REALLY say you're over them when you can look back and smile and wish the best for them. you can say all the bad things you want about them but at one point you liked the person, if you are going to go around saying they are completely disgusting all you are doing is making a fool of yourself because that means you have awful judgment or rock bottom standards. when things were good they were good, dont lie to yourself about it, and when things got bad they were bad, no way around that either. it's unfortunate that their had to be bad but its better than forcing a situation that wouldnt have worked. savor the good and dont dwell on the hurt, life is full of experiences

yup vair true, if it was a good relationship, mutual break blahblahblah, then it's not very classy to do.

however, my last relationship ended with me getting suddenly dumped for some pretty weak reasons, and thus i enjoyed tearing him apart with a couple friends. oh, and he was not what you would call well-endowed, poor guy.

fixed.

Confession, I've never used lube--well, when with a girl--in my life, I'm serious.

I've always thought it was cheesy to break it out during sex.

This is crazy late bloomer status.

doesnt the anus scent start oozing out as the hole get more friction? i've heard some girls even start watching what they eat before the anal-day..

Guest jeffvyain
yup vair true, if it was a good relationship, mutual break blahblahblah, then it's not very classy to do.

however, my last relationship ended with me getting suddenly dumped for some pretty weak reasons, and thus i enjoyed tearing him apart with a couple friends. oh, and he was not what you would call well-endowed, poor guy.

typical woman

hang in there ol buddy clopek.

hello there, dolly deary!!!!!

lube? i've honestly never used a condom. i've prolly worn one for a total of 30 seconds in my whole life. not smart, but...

fixed.

Confession, I've never used lube--well, when with a girl--in my life, I'm serious.

I've always thought it was cheesy to break it out during sex.

This is crazy late bloomer status.

Papa Kunk strikes again.

Mine was a VP at a company my friend worked at. She was obscenely rich so I was ok with getting free stuff for a while. But one day she came to my place to pick me up and just honked the horn of her benz outside, I realized I was her bitch.

My 18 year old heart yearned for the boobies for awhile, after I broke up with my friend's mom. I didn't feel so bad about getting lots of nice shit though, but people on my dorm floor kind of gave me sideways glances because I guess I was the only kid on my dorm floor with a projection TV and stocked minibar, I had handles of all my mixers and one of those dream mini-fridges where it was a wall of cold ones. I dormed it in the days before you little bitches had A/C'ed 6-bedroom suites and private bathrooms, so coming home from a September lecture at 1pm and cracking a cold one on my futon made me feel like I was lording over the peasants. She pretty much did the same thing though, I guess that is protocol when you let women run the show? She'd be in the driveway honking the horn on her Carrera, making a scene. That pretty much ruined it. That and we had argument because I announced to her that I would be fucking Japanese college girls, which was the nail in the coffin. I was gonna get the NSX, but that obviously didn't happen, damn me and my 18 year old negotiation skills. For the record, the bitch didn't let me stick it in her butt.

that's the best kind of bitch to be my friend. that is next level, rich bitch and shit. my older chick was like dating a 15 year old. struggling artists. christ.

Then there was this, she also acted like she was 15. Really, the concept of pre-selecting the personality winners still eludes me, I am usually 85% fail. The other 15% aren't pyschos after 3 weeks, but they've either bored me to death, or they tell me they don't want to talk to me anymore. :( Absolutely no middle ground.

You know what is the best? Taking a girl's butt-virginity or newly reformed butt-virginity. The latter is better, because the dude before you didn't get the mechanics right, or had a tiny peen and got greedy and forces the girl to swear off that shit for life, and then when you get in there and tickle her colon and do it up right, the girl's face lights up with a smile she's never made before, tears of joy start falling, they may tell you they love you and start raving about it like some 5-star restaurant experience, it's honestly the best mini-moment you share together.

Dolly, I was serious, this doesn't work for males, dear.

Woman's train of thought: "Fuck that guy and his 2.5 inch penis! yay I win! lets got get corny for some facebook photos, friends"

Man's train of thought: "man, fuck that greedy bitch, she can fuck right off, with that sexy little waist and her creamy soft skin, where I'd like to bury my face... grab her in the middle and flip her over and wear her out, make some squishy noises... and the way she did the helicopter, god damn, I miss that bitch!!! :(:(:(:("