whats the best way to get over a breakup?

spacemanvt

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do you. be selfish, do independent things. spend money, do drugs.

idk, its working for me.

this is already the life of a superfuturian. They do themselves (probably too often), do independent things (sufu of course), spend money (on clothes and man products), some do drugs.

you do you. be selfish, do independent things. spend money, do drugs.

idk, its working for me.

that sounds pretty spot on to me.

but honestly, my way of getting over someone? I just tell myself "stop being a little bitch"... it works something like 95% of the time.

I like Martha Stewart too. :( It'd be a tossup between Helen Mirren and Martha Stewart if i was looking for plus-60 snatch, though I think Helen Mirren would win, she's classier.

Nah, I just really have a liking for Helen Mirren and sometimes Martha Stewart. I can't explain it. They'd have to take a backseat to prissy Korean girls though, that is my meat and potatoes and I can't neglect my core fan base.

i'd rather eat scones out of helen mirren's ass crack while tea-bagging martha stewart.

That thread makes me feel pervy, I'd rather just derail this one.

So...would you rather take a drive through the English countryside with H. Mirren...a picnic and happy ending with Martha...or grab Kalguksu with a frigid K. princess?