Jeepster - Nobody cares how big you are

jl3969

Damn that was more responses than I thought this was going to get. Anyways, I didn't want to seem like I was running scared lest the internet thinks I'm a pussy!

See, this would've been real impressive had you found multiple, separate postings.

Agree, but this is just the internet, right? And we don't want to care too much about the internet.

What's the pt of this thrad again? People who don't care usually just don't care. Wouldn't give it another thought much less reply or in your case--make a new thrad devoted entirely to how much you don't care.

Congratulations.

The point of this thread is that Jeepster should mention hes a jew instead of large/tall/big because it is also a random fact about him that does not warrant constant reminding. I don't care that he's tall. I care that he mentions it all the time.

wow this guy brought out the prom night hahah your crazy

jeeps 6"10 Hakeem Olajuwon ass would prolly fuck you up

and you got a problem with jews? if he was greek orthodox would you be takin runs at the Archbishop Demetrios? You runnin with Edmond?

jewish niggas run the world son

I don't have a problem with jews. I brought out the prom night thing because he decided to call me a pussy. Also, I agree he would most likely kick my ass. He is BIG, remember?

if you want to make fun of me in person

i will be at uniqlo on 5th at some point today

at least i think thats where it is

or you can see me on display @ the buckey fuller exhibition @ the whitney

That'd be taking the internet a little too seriously and I know you don't do that. I also am nowhere near NYC. And what would be the point of that anyways? So once again you can remind everybody how big you are? I hope you're not trying to pull the 'he wouldnt say shit to my face' card like FAM0US. You're the one who decided to diss me when I was just talking about your annoying online habit.

That'd be taking the internet a little too seriously and I know you don't do that. I also am nowhere near NYC. And what would be the point of that anyways? So once again you can remind everybody how big you are? I hope you're not trying to pull the 'he wouldnt say shit to my face' card like FAM0US. You're the one who decided to diss me when I was just talking about your annoying online habit.

not serious at all

you could've helped me select some button downs (which i did get in the end) and we could've maybe gotten gelatto or coffee or something and talked this over. i'm a very nice person trust me, we tall jews have been raised with impeccable manners. no jokes, only real talk.