Jeepster - Nobody cares how big you are

jl3969

I am a large person.
I am a large person.
I am a large person.
I am a large person.
I am a large person.
I am a large person.
dude stop with the constant mentioning of how big you are. nobody gives a fuck and youve mentioned it enough times that nobody will ever forget.

next time you find yourself typing about how large/tall/big you are, replace the aforementioned term with jew.

What are you wearing... 07-11-2008 11:50 PM jeepster quit whining pussy. im jewish anyways, common knowledge. if you were really so much smarter than me than you'd fucking ignore it, or better yet, put me on ignore. so, sorry for the obligatory neg rep back, but quit being a wiener. its internets, duh.

You fuckboy. I never claimed to be smarter than you until now. I just don't cling on to one single fact about myself and regurgitate it over and over again in every other post I make. Maybe it's some sort of self-identity problem you have because nobody liked you in high school (even though you were BIG).

I know it's common knowledge that you're a jew. So is the fact that you're an overgrown sensitive piece of vagina skin that couldn't get laid on prom night. This is why you should just mention your common knowledge jew blood instead of your common knowledge size every other post and give everybody a rest.

i'm about a foot shorter than he is.

ME TOO!

What's the pt of this thrad again? People who don't care usually just don't care. Wouldn't give it another thought much less reply or in your case--make a new thrad devoted entirely to how much you don't care.

Congratulations.

wow this guy brought out the prom night hahah your crazy

jeeps 6"10 Hakeem Olajuwon ass would prolly fuck you up

and you got a problem with jews? if he was greek orthodox would you be takin runs at the Archbishop Demetrios? You runnin with Edmond?

jewish niggas run the world son

i am not a large person
i am not a large person
i am not a large person
i am not a large person
i am not a large person
i am not a large person
i am not a large person
i am not a large person
i am not a large person
i am not a large person

asdfasdfasdfs

I know it's common knowledge that you're a jew. So is the fact that you're an overgrown sensitive piece of vagina skin that couldn't get laid on prom night. This is why you should just mention your common knowledge jew blood instead of your common knowledge size every other post and give everybody a rest.

I lol'd at this but who gives a fuck he's tall