The Official "Help Knucks Master The Pounani" Thread

broneck

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some attributes that you should acquire to pick up more women.

- Alpha Male Status / Leader Of Men

- Demonstrate non-neediness

- Demonstrate you have a higher social value than the woman, or at least a higher social value than that other men in her life

- Willingness to walk away from the situation

- Pre-selection. (Show her that there are plenty of other women in your life and that you WANT her, instead of you are SETTLING for her)

more to come as the thread progresses I'm sure

I'm not suggesting withholding sex like it's some kind of weapon (we're not women here). . .just saying that maybe hopping into bed the first night isn't always the right way, and it sends a message to all of the girls in her circle that I'm sure knucks here will one day want to fuck also.

I'm not suggesting withholding sex like it's some kind of weapon (we're not women here). . .just saying that maybe hopping into bed the first night isn't always the right way, and it sends a message to all of the girls in her circle that I'm sure knucks here will one day want to fuck also.

What you are saying is correct though. When you decide not to smash the first chance you get you are displaying things that I posted about in my response. You show you are non-needy, and that you have other women in your life and IF you choose to be with her, then she is the lucky one and not you. You also show a willingness to walk away from the situation.

Everyone wants to get a good deal, that's why gold diggers and rich old white dudes work so well together. The old guy gets the hot girl, and the hot girl gets the moneyyyz. Why would a girl want to sleep with you, if she felt the only reason you were is because she let you? Imagine if a girl said to you "Well I guess I'll fuck you because I can't get anything better right now".

Pounani reminds me of Poutin -- both can certainly make excellent meals.

Poonani leads me to think fecal matter, or the stank ass poon poon that fam0us is holding down. sorry bro but let's face it, its prolly true.

I'd probably spell it "Punani" or "Punany" -- not sure about arem's double "n" though.

Ya mon.

sarge

find H7-10

opener to friend of the girl your trying to get

1 or 2 negs to said girl

receive 3 IOI (indicators of interest)

exchange IOI's

depending how things go...

opener close, name close, handshake close, number close, hug close, kiss close, kiss said pounani close, dick+pounani close, asseks close

woaaaaaaah...

i was typing all this out before mystery was even mentioned.

thats fucked

don't simplify things like you did! it's not actually THAT easy lol.

tell them you're married and have 3 kids but would like to buy them a drink and fuck them.

it works for me inside my head if not in practice.

send the thread to kunks wife!!!!

do you tell women you will evolve into a charizard?

Show that other women want to have sex with you. Be perceived as a good catch which will intimate that your children will also be good catches. Being able to create offspring with you that have a higher than average chance of mating is a good way to continue her bloodline.