• Sugar Cane 1947
    • Sugar Cane 1945
    • Fullcount 0105
    • Studio D'Artisan 101

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...wtf does the 1953 world series have to do with jeans?

With these particular jeans:

In baseball and softball, a full count is the common name for a count where the batter has three balls and two strikes. The term may derive from older scoreboards, which had three spaces for balls and two for strikes, since this is the maximum number of each that can be achieved before some type of play must occur. Many scoreboards still use light bulbs for this purpose, and thus a 3-2 count means all the bulbs are fully lit up

FULLCOUNT, "0105", XX model!

1950年代、アメリカの最も輝いていたあの時代のジーンズを求め、独自 に探求した結果に生まれたのがFULLCOUNTのジーンズ。 1950s, America's most brilliant era of jeans that had prompted its own quest was born the results FULLCOUNT jeans...

... FULLCOUNT jeans type is a staple in the thick of the first model, 1953 "XX" to find them.

and I think it's a much more fun americana reference than all the usual cars and cowboys and miners and whatnot

Awesome developments. peep the skillz

fullcoun.jpg

as much as i would like to have the "not so amazin', crappy bullpen Mets" on the patch... they werent around back in '53"

With these particular jeans:

and I think it's a much more fun americana reference than all the usual cars and cowboys and miners and whatnot

lol yes...go back two pages and you'll see that it was me who first mentioned the baseball reference, with mr. invincible then questioning me, and it was me that first said that we should bave some kind of a baseball reference.

what does the 1953 world series ITSELF have to do with these jeans?

lol yes...go back two pages and you'll see that it was me who first mentioned the baseball reference, with mr. invincible then questioning me, and it was me that first said that we should bave some kind of a baseball reference.

what does the 1953 world series ITSELF have to do with these jeans?

This isn't a pissing contest. Chill out.

lets get this thing going! how long is the production time? how much? paypal ready eh?

Dude, you're always paypal ready. These won't be available for another 3 months at a minimum and you'll be purchasing them through BiG just like with the Warehouse contest.

I won't be taking any PM submissions for the contest now that they are being sold through BiG. I'm sure that once everything is decided and we see a sample they will be available for purchase.

We can submit a few patches to Gordon for consideration by Full Count.

I think the truck one would need a bit of work. I think it has too much solid green on it and the fonts should be changed and made a bit bolder. I would not put soho on it either.

patch-4v2.jpg

give him some green pinstripes! and i don't even think we need the "world series"

check picture below to make it a lil more historically accurate maybe?

AAAAAhO2hv4AAAAAAMaKZg.jpg

yankeering.jpg

some more material.

the only reason why i mentioned the world series was because it had some correlation to New York...and so does BiG. then i thuogh we could have a play on the words "world "series"...