1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry quick question here:

if i sign up, is there an obligation to buy?

somewhere like 10 pages back kiya or beatle said no. pming just guarantees you the spot, they're going to sell any spares through other means (assuming selfedge)

Whilst ur not signing a contract by sending me a pm - please make sure to only send a pm if you feel like you really want to be in...

If you later realize that sizing or whatever is not for you - that's one thing...but we're trying to get an estimate on the actual participents and number of jeans..important for price evaluation...

If you sign up then pull out i'll neg rep you and that won't be the end of it...

That fucks us financially in the end if a bunch of people pull out because this project is being produced solely for the forum users..

There's going to be another round of sign ups too in a few months..

Where there'll be photos of the sample, a final spec list, and waist sizing information..

At that time you'll have to give us the size you'd like to buy once they go on sale.

Guest youkinorn

I've been trying to keep up with this thread (and am signed up for the contest), but I just want to make sure: final measurements haven't been posted yet, right?

I've been trying to keep up with this thread (and am signed up for the contest), but I just want to make sure: final measurements haven't been posted yet, right?
There's going to be another round of sign ups too in a few months..

Where there'll be photos of the sample, a final spec list, and waist sizing information..

At that time you'll have to give us the size you'd like to buy once they go on sale.

no, they havent.

If you sign up then pull out i'll neg rep you and that won't be the end of it...

That fucks us financially in the end if a bunch of people pull out because this project is being produced solely for the forum users..

In that case, can we have the sizing (even approximate) known as soon as possible?

I'm not here to fuck anybody around, and would hate to commit to buying something that I'm ultimately not feeling...

You don't need to fucking know information about sizing yet. It's a slim jean, aka, not skinnyyyyyyy, not loose. Probably will have a slight taper and average to small sized thighs and a mediumish-low rise. I'm sure all in all it will be an unbelievably nice pair of jeans. I highly doubt many people will be disappointed.

In that case, can we have the sizing (even approximate) known as soon as possible?

I'm not here to fuck anybody around, and would hate to commit to buying something that I'm ultimately not feeling...

You mean just the waist sizing?

+1.5" from tagged size, sanforized denim.

Regarding the rest, nobody will know the exact measurements because we'll only be able to give out the measurements for as 29 or 30 in advance..