479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I've never spent so much on a single item before (peasant status)...$275+$15 out of state hemming = $290.

Kiya, if your profit margins are really low for this, why not throw it up on eBay when Live cashback is running for a bit extra. Let's assume $325 BIN, ~$20 in fees, leaving you an extra (305-275) = $30 per pair. 300 pairs puts profits at $9000. Assuming a 15% cashback, it'd be $276.25, 20% cashback - $260, 25% cashback - $243.75, 30% cashback - $227.5. Win/win? Or would it be too much trouble/time consuming to list those? Cause you could just make a template listing all the sizes, save it to reuse, and all you'd have to change would be the title stating the size.

Because that would screw international buyers + by the time these come out eBay cash back will be phased out.

There's no way anything we produce or design will be sold on eBay, not only do we not like seeing our products sold on eBay, there's no way Dry Bones would be ok with their products being retailed via eBay.

Most manufactures actually have terms that outline that the retailer cannot sell their products via eBay..

We can't discount chainstitching because it's a labor service, we pay our employee PER jean to hem, so if we give away the service for free it eats away at our slim margin.

Do keep in mind, shipping is free worldwide.. that's valued to you at about $10 if you're in America, $20 for Canada, and $30 if you live outside of North America..

kiya are they going to be for sale instores?

"Sorry, I don't think you understand how it works. You give us the item, and we put it up for sale on eBay…no, sir…no, we don't actually sell anything in this stor…yes…we sell them…on eBay."

"Sorry, I don't think you understand how it works. You give us the item, and we put it up for sale on eBay…no, sir…no, we don't actually sell anything in this stor…yes…we sell them…on eBay."

So, I guess I'll just give you some money... and you can give me

these shoes and...

It's amazing how many people get caught up in these forums/competitions and totally forget that its a business trying to be run and they are already getting massive favours and opportunities just getting the chance to buy a rare and specially made product like this.

It's amazing how many people get caught up in these forums/competitions and totally forget that its a business trying to be run and they are already getting massive favours and opportunities just getting the chance to buy a rare and specially made product like this.

I fully agree,as long as i get my pair (i signed up and voted my size ).

I just dont want to see some douchebag who is not sufurelated walking in front of me,wearing this rare and specially product,probably in my size,while i missed out cause i ordered five minutes late.

We can't discount chainstitching because it's a labor service, we pay our employee PER jean to hem, so if we give away the service for free it eats away at our slim margin.

alright :D thats fine lol

man. im gonna be so bummed if i cant get these for some dumb reason. rrgh

soo.... did i forget to knock on wood or something?

i just got a crazy speeding ticket today. money for jawnz is in jeopardy! im just a teenager! lol

No it's not that. I just haven't gotten out of bed yet.

Have you been sleeping the sample?

[Just so I am straight, I don't need to send my name to anybody to get on any list, right? Just check back here and make sure I got the right date for release so I can order them online through SE?]

Yes, exactly..

they will be available in store before their launch online?

No, we'll be releasing them online and in-store on the same day..