479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is killing me! A tiny bit of new information/details every other week or so... Like a lot of people I was a little underwhelmed by the first sample pics, but my excitement for these is rising once again! That patch looks very pretty.

I can't wait for a complete size chart so I can find out if they will actually fit me.

you guys just need to calm down... they are coming out February right? just take some time breathe in breathe out. smoke a blunt and next thing you know measurements and all will be there!

i think this is supposed to start january 1st! unless things have changed, that is... we should have measurements really really soon.

i had to drop out of this because of rising car & insurance payments... but if i can get this student grant money shit figured out i'll want back in :-)

Measurements for the size 29:

Waist: 31

Front Rise: 9

Thigh (1" below crotch): 10.7

Leg Opening: 7.5

Knee (12" below crotch): 8.2

Rear Rise: 13.4

So.. Considering this is new denim we have no idea about how it reacts to a soak.

I'm going to wait another week and then i'm going to soak the final sample and see if it shrinks at all.

In the meantime, you all have one more week of the jean still in it's raw form at the store if you want to try it on. The sample has been tried on now about 50 times.

hey kiya,

did you ever give the sample pair the soak?

i'm sure a lot of people are interested in how much this denim shrinks.

So.. Considering this is new denim we have no idea about how it reacts to a soak.

I'm going to wait another week and then i'm going to soak the final sample and see if it shrinks at all.

In the meantime, you all have one more week of the jean still in it's raw form at the store if you want to try it on. The sample has been tried on now about 50 times.