1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mid-day means noon ... ähem ..., right?! :rolleyes:

The shipment isn't arriving till thursday... So mid-day tomorrow.

No worries though, everybody will get to see the measurements before the jean actually hits the online store.

Damn Kiya, I been hitting F5 so much I have RSI.

You be a mad jeans-tease. I bet you've had these suckers hidden away since Monday just for heavy drama! :P

Trust me.. we need them to arrive here asap. Then again, it's good they didn't get here early, they're going to take up half the store.

14 boxes...

We had 300 pairs made, and based it off the votes that were done for sizing a few months back. The way it works is that many of the people that voted will actually not buy the jeans for one reason or another, so there will be enough to go around. The jeans are being released online at 8am PST on February 28th.

We're not releasing them instore first, because we wanted to give everybody a fair chance at getting a pair.

If you're local, you can either come in at noon the same day and buy a pair and pick out your size, or you can buy it online then come into the store to pick it up at noon, and if it doesn't fit, you can always exchange it for another size right there.

quote 10char

When's this contest supposed to jump off? I may have to join but I need a few more months on my currents jeans.
Contest starts on April 1st. Many people will get them hemmed, and will also have them shipped internationally, which means that if they are ordered on Feb 28th, they'll go out by March 6th at the latest, and might take up to a week to get to some far off places.

Only two pages ago...

Damn Kiya, I been hitting F5 so much I have RSI.

You be a mad jeans-tease. I bet you've had these suckers hidden away since Monday just for heavy drama! :P

Trust me.. we need them to arrive here asap. Then again, it's good they didn't get here early, they're going to take up half the store.

14 boxes...

he does this on purpose. do not listen to him. it gives him a kick every time he has the opportunity to f*+# with our minds :D

Guys... refresh this page, not the SE site.

I'll announce the info here before our site goes live with it.

You guys really need to settle down. I can't imagine how much work it is just to put together a size chart on brand new denims and rush it out so everyone can see exactly what size they SHOULD order.

I also can't imagine the defeat of the upcoming 100 post by 100 different people describing what size they wear in some other denim and then asking Kiya to tell them what size to order.

Hats off to you Kiya for what is ahead. I imagine being kicked in the nuts every 10 min's from now until Monday might be a good way to describe whats in store for you this weekend.

You obviously cannot imagine how much fun it is not to be able to imagine how much work it is ...

No serious, do not worry about Kiya, he is used to it as you very well know yourself!

And, since you are obviously reading the bullshit we write, I want to repeat:

I will only order these joints, beacuse of your leather patch design. Period.

Ignorance is sooo rewarding!

I also can't imagine the defeat of the upcoming 100 post by 100 different people describing what size they wear in some other denim and then asking Kiya to tell them what size to order.

funny because it's true. even funnier considering no one (or very few people) could accurately answer sizing questions on a brand new jean.

You guys really need to settle down. I can't imagine how much work it is just to put together a size chart on brand new denims and rush it out so everyone can see exactly what size they SHOULD order.

Hats off to you Kiya for what is ahead. I imagine being kicked in the nuts every 10 min's from now until Monday might be a good way to describe whats in store for you this weekend.

Patience is a virtue.

One most of us denim-hungry-fucks don't have.

Breaking my balls here Kiya. :(

Just kidding, I've got midterms to study for so it's all good, but I still obsessively check this thread...

Measurements, specs, and hi-res photos are up, shrinking information will be added tomorrow.

Check the site later today for more photos that are being added later:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=410