• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few facts..

1. The boxes are sanforized.

2. Shrinking information will be posted along with measurements on Wednesday Morning.

3. Information and photos will be released on Cool Hunting either Monday night or Tuesday afternoon, they have an exclusive on the story and photos for 48 hours before we're able to post anything to any message board or other blog.

4. This jean is seriously insane, if you're on the fence about it, just get it, you'll thank Self Edge and Superfuture later, it came out REALLY well. The final cost of the jean is $275, with free shipping anywhere in the world, the jean should be costing a bit more, but we're all taking a hit, especially at where the Yen is right now.

5. The Kanye thing wasn't a joke.

A few facts..

Will SuperFuture have any exclusive's? Or once they go up for sale its open to the world to buy?

3. Information and photos will be released on Cool Hunting either Monday night or Tuesday afternoon, they have an exclusive on the story and photos for 48 hours before we're able to post anything to any message board or other blog.

A few facts..

Will SuperFuture have any exclusive's? Or once they go up for sale its open to the world to buy?

We had 300 pairs made, and based it off the votes that were done for sizing a few months back. The way it works is that many of the people that voted will actually not buy the jeans for one reason or another, so there will be enough to go around. The jeans are being released online at 8am PST on February 28th.

We're not releasing them instore first, because we wanted to give everybody a fair chance at getting a pair.

If you're local, you can either come in at noon the same day and buy a pair and pick out your size, or you can buy it online then come into the store to pick it up at noon, and if it doesn't fit, you can always exchange it for another size right there.

We had 300 pairs made, and based it off the votes that were done for sizing a few months back. The way it works is that many of the people that voted will actually not buy the jeans for one reason or another, so there will be enough to go around. The jeans are being released online at 8am PST on February 28th.

We're not releasing them instore first, because we wanted to give everybody a fair chance at getting a pair.

If you're local, you can either come in at noon the same day and buy a pair and pick out your size, or you can buy it online then come into the store to pick it up at noon, and if it doesn't fit, you can always exchange it for another size right there.

Kiya, Thank You for taking care of customers living overseas, I will repay your kindness by buying a pair.

hi kiya,

the final measurements will up by 28th 8am PST as well, or is there a chance to get those earlier?

i am actually planning to make this my first pair without soaking or washing for the first 6 month. with the sanforized denim, this will be the ideal chance for such a project. my dry bones and skulls showed no real shrinkage after a 40 degrees soak. stretch was also small compared to unsanforized denim.

this needs bumping too:

3095936289_31f26230fc_o.jpg

3095936219_d72d639f13_o.jpg

3095936123_261b8a87c2_o.jpg

The measurements and shrinking info will be up on Wednesday around mid-day.. so everybody will have a couple of days to mull over them before making a purchase.

Kiya, if I were to be unable to make it to SF to get them. (I STILL PLAN TO.)

How long would shipping take?

I'm at Santa Cruz if that makes a difference.

[You do ship to P.O. right? Or else I'm screwed...]

If you don't need them hemmed they'll go out on monday morning and you'll have them tuesday.

And yes, we ship to PO Boxes, just put in the comments to ship it via USPS.

Hey Kiya,

great job with this collaboration! Since these are sanforized, it sounds like very minimal shrinking and stretching...so one should size down two based on your sample measurements below? I'm thinking of having you guys chain stitch before shipping them to me in Toronto, Canada.

=====

Measurements for the size 29:

Waist: 31

Front Rise: 9

Thigh (1" below crotch): 10.7

Leg Opening: 7.5

Knee (12" below crotch): 8.2

Rear Rise: 13.4

Hey Kiya,

great job with this collaboration! Since these are sanforized, it sounds like very minimal shrinking and stretching...so one should size down two based on your sample measurements below? I'm thinking of having you guys chain stitch before shipping them to me in Toronto, Canada.

=====

Measurements for the size 29:

Waist: 31

Front Rise: 9

Thigh (1" below crotch): 10.7

Leg Opening: 7.5

Knee (12" below crotch): 8.2

Rear Rise: 13.4

Wait till Friday to make any final decisions on what size you'll buy. By then we'll have measurements and exact shrinking properties.

So when does the official contest date start? Just as soon as we get them? Can't just do next month cause Mar 1 is Sunday.

Contest starts on April 1st. Many people will get them hemmed, and will also have them shipped internationally, which means that if they are ordered on Feb 28th, they'll go out by March 6th at the latest, and might take up to a week to get to some far off places.

boo @ overlap of SExFH05 contest ending on May 1st. :(

But I'm super excited for the Dry Bones!!

Wear them both AT THE SAME TIME.