Sign in to follow this  
sycamore no more

? ? Jeans For Short Girls ? ?

Girl is 4'11, legs aren't that long. Most jeans from Self Ridges, Barneys, usually don't work on her since they are too long and when you get them hemmed they end up flaring out. Something slim that would hold up, and please oh please don't say anything like JBrand, Rag&Bone, or that company w/ the fat buddha dude on it.

Thanks in advanced, nerds!

Girl is 4'11, legs aren't that long. Most jeans from Self Ridges, Barneys, usually don't work on her since they are too long and when you get them hemmed they end up flaring out. Something slim that would hold up, and please oh please don't say anything like JBrand, Rag&Bone, or that company w/ the fat buddha dude on it.

Thanks in advanced, nerds!

lose a lil weight and she can wear yours

Just curious, what is wrong with Rag & Bone?

I would think that people would be asking you for advice about jeans for shorties.

Japanese jeans seem to cater to females that are shorter than the average Caucasian.

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm... tried Rag & Bone. The fit is good, don't get me wrong, except the denim and construction seems to be so fragile and won't hold up for long. Trying to get the best bang for my buck here ddml xoxo.

^ That's surprising. No experience with their jeans, but I have a pair of R&B trousers and I was impressed with the construction. I also thought they used high-quality denim from Cone. Were they light weight? If so, I don't think light-weight = fragile.

I was always impressed w/ the construction of R&B. I have some R&B pieces as well, but not any bottoms. The denim was fairly light, but not along the light-weight-ness of say, cheap monday? But I ain't no denimologist, but I do believe that the jawns didn't hold up well! (2 months)

Maybe the girl jawns are different from the male jawns?

sycamore has your girl tried out the skull linda's? I've been having trouble finding my girl any jeansl with the exception of uniqlo. she's 4'8 and most of the raw jeans start are already too big at the waist for her.

yeah like 1 1/2 years ago. skull lindas look like booboo on short girls because the jean is cut way too long and if you get it hemmed it straight looks like dorito pants.

similar situation here.

I was gonna get my girl (4'11") some PBJ women's slims, though now that i look at it, somet slims seem like a good idea too.

selfedge can hem when you buy them.. and i dont think anyone has ever had flaring problems with their hemming right?

selfedge can hem when you buy them.. and i dont think anyone has ever had flaring problems with their hemming right?

If they're tapered…it will flare.

damn, I thought my GF was short being 5" (152cm).....I would love her to wear nice jeans, but she just doesn`t care really about it. I will bring her to Aoyama Somet shop with me while I cop the 008`s....she might try the 006`s on.....

hey mang i dont know your thoughts on earnest sewn but the LC cut in womens is good for shorties. they will still need to be hemmed but the taper is pretty severe to that the opening is still skinny. my girl is about that height and they look good, she has the coated olivia wash which is hawwwt.

^ thats some ethan hawke gattaca shizz rite thurrrrr

my gf and my sister both like cheap monday and they're both petite... as for the flaring problem, it tends to get reduced if there's more stretch in the jeans.