Not Diabro, Diablo

geekbonchic

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GBC, you owe me new underpants. Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3...this is going to take up WAY to much of my time :( Oh well, I still have to play.

Whose up for starting a SuFu clan when the games come out? Lol.

click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click . . . click

I actually managed to not get sucked into Diablo II, but there was this two month phase of when I first bought it and I was playing on my Packard Bell and I started speaking in Korean.

For some reason I don't really have an addictive personality to games, but there's always like that first burst of playing a game where I don't do anything else so I know its in me to get stuck. I think I'm fine if I just play the games for the story, which is what I usually do nowadays.

Oh Tyreal, you aren't an enemy of humanity now are you?

By the way, what's a good video card to buy on a budget? 8800s are looking mighty cheap and I feel like picking PC gaming again.