supermeatheads

kunk75

HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCKS! UPS just delivered my 10 pounds of ATW Cinnamon Bun flavour. 30 bucks of customs charges (not that bad considering I got a good deal on the protein), and this stuff tastes fucking great.

That is fucking rape, you paid like $70 and got hit with a $30 customs fee

UPS and Fedex ( along with DHL) have the most unreasonable charges I have ever seen.

I remember getting an amp back in the day that I paid like $300 for, and they wanted like $127 in charges. I threw a fit and refused to pay, they let me go with paying the tax

The amount of brokerage is completely unregulated in Canada, and we get screed by them every time. I refuse to order anything thats not delivered by USPS ( only a $5 handling charge plus taxes)

Yeah, I know $30 is a bit, but I was actually expecting a lot more. Really though if I was to buy protein in Canada it would end up costing me more, or tasting like shit, so I think I made a good choice.

Guest on-display
HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCKS! UPS just delivered my 10 pounds of ATW Cinnamon Bun flavour. 30 bucks of customs charges (not that bad considering I got a good deal on the protein), and this stuff tastes fucking great.

cosigned taste fucking great. i just got it and cant wait to do shit with it, always a protein pancake protein ice cream recipe concept.

They have an authorized distributor in Canada to avoid customs

go here next time http://www.wheydepot.com/

Ahhh scratch that, only chocolate and vanilla flavor. Damnit I want cinnabun

There goes $470, but I got a hell of a lot of product for the money

25 pounds of isolate ( chocolate), some carb drink, dextrose to mix with my shakes, vitamins, frozen berry mix ect

To be honest, I would have paid almost double this to get the same product, and I like the fact they control processing ect. Even their vitamins have more in them then most of the more expensive brands I have seen. Loaded with omega 3-6-9, green tea extract, and lots of other not common ingredients in this price range

My connection in Streetsville gets me a great deal on isolate, but it cant compare to the deal I get when I order 25 pounds ( plus they have a %15 discount on isolate till the 7th)

So from $279 to $237 cdn its only $47.40 for every 5 pounds and thats dirt cheap. Plus considering I am lactose intolerant, its a hell of a lot easier for me to digest, which is good for everyone else that has to be near me when I work out.

I wanted the Cinnabun flavor badly, but the extra costs involved just wouldn't be worth it for me. UPS's site says its like an extra $40 plus in brokerage for anything $200 and up to $350. And that's not including duties or taxes.

Plus the delivery/extra weight shipping charge was another $56 = not worth it

Damn cutup. Didn't know you were in Canada....I'm about to order me some dextrose or waxy maize once my weight gainer runs out...ATW!!!

Never mind...just read an article about how WMS is bullshit. Good news at least, now I just need to decide whether to get maltodextrin or dextrose...any recommendations cutup/knucks/kunk?

You should also ask them why the fuck they dont want to sell me protein. Those guys have not responded to a single email or phone call and Ive left them several of each.

IM SOLE CRAZY, what article said WMS is bullshit? Ive heard no such thing.

Just ate my keto cheat meal... 2 hero burgers, fries, milkshake, peanut M&Ms, some gingerbread and a few glasses of milk. Perfect

Love it

Its hard to find here, but when cold, it is very refreshing. It has a light juice taste to it rather then a protein/milky taste. Its much more expensive then the rest ( especially in bottle form) so unless you simply cant stand the taste of regular isolate, I wouldnt bother. Unless you got money to burn

I have seen some deals on the non pre-mixed tubs, but they are usually given on ready to expire or already expired lots. They don't sell nearly as well as other brands because of the p[rice difference

maltodextrin or dextrose...any recommendations cutup/knucks/kunk?

I say dextrose, based solely on cost. They are far to similar IMO to even bother trying to debate between the 2.

Both bring on a big insulin spike to shuttle nutrients/creatine more quickly into muscles, and both are cheap and easy to mix with shakes.

Hey super meaties need to know how to get rock-hard abs aka how to sculpt your bum-bum.

Its still my problem area. I got that flat bony behind, aint liking it.

Also is there more efficient way to improve agility besides polymetrics? I hate that my body is worn out after one day of polymetrics and I need to take more rest days to recover.

i don;t know, i have a flat bony ass

Hey super meaties need to know how to get rock-hard abs aka how to sculpt your bum-bum.

Also is there more efficient way to improve agility besides polymetrics? I hate that my body is worn out after one day of polymetrics and I need to take more rest days to recover.

i use isoflex whey protein by ALLMAX

pretty decent shit imo.

as an aside-

at what point do you think you should start doing pullups with weight attached to yourself? my personal best is 14 pullups with my bodyweight, usually i do 3-4 sets back day (12, 10, 7-8, etc)

How wide is your grip?

And how slow and controlled is your motion? ie do you jerk or rest in between lifts, or is your motion constant

That will make all the difference, as an overly wide grip and controlled motion will halve the amount of pullups you can do. A closer grip for the center of the back and lats, and super wide if you want lats big enough to fly with

Personally with the numbers your putting up, I would either slow your speed a little or widen your grip instead of adding weight. If your form is perfect and you use slow and controlled movements, maybe start with 10 pounds and see.

As was already mentioned, squats squats and more squats, deadlifts as well but be very careful to use proper form. 1 legged push backs are also fantastic for your ass and quads, as are hack squats

If your body is worn out after one day of doing plyometrics, your doing something right. When your body begins to adapt and your not getting sore, you need to change the routine, I would personally stick with it

For explosive strength and agility, you would be hard pressed to find anything better

i use isoflex whey protein by ALLMAX

pretty decent shit imo.

as an aside-

at what point do you think you should start doing pullups with weight attached to yourself? my personal best is 14 pullups with my bodyweight, usually i do 3-4 sets back day (12, 10, 7-8, etc)

I treat pull ups like weights really i.e. shoot for 8-12 solid ones and when you can do those no sweat, either increase the number or add some weights. Weights will probably help you increase strength a bit faster but you'd probably want to make sure you give yourself proper recovery periods.

I have seen some deals on the non pre-mixed tubs, but they are usually given on ready to expire or already expired lots. They don't sell nearly as well as other brands because of the p[rice difference

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/bigalphadogscom_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

I've been buying from this guy for a few years

use live cashback to save more

Oh my god youre alive<3

He said hi to Hendrix, dropped Kurt a telegram and then came back :)

You should also ask them why the fuck they dont want to sell me protein. Those guys have not responded to a single email or phone call and Ive left them several of each.
Weird, I made an order on the weekend when they were closed, I got a shipping confirmation early today. They even called me to tell me the labels on the vitamin bottles were oversized, and if I still wanted them to ship it out.

They were very quick with me