supermeatheads

kunk75

^

kunk uses 150 lb dumbells for each hand.

i did the most difficult core exercise i've ever tried tonight. dumbell pushups combined with one-arm rows while holding yourself up with the other arm and your core. wanted to die.

been meaning to try this, saw some dude doing them at the gym.

^ only used 35lb dumbells. you're basically supporting yourself with your core.

they were hard as fuck. i'm still hurting.

felt really small tonight as there's an older white dude who trains people in my gym and he's always in sweats but had a t-shirt on and his tris are big as my whole arm, prolly like 21.5" arms.:(

hi guys---

not sure if this was mentioned before but where do you guys buy your protein? i had a few jugs of GNC typical whey but my friend doesnt work there anymore so its not really worth it to buy there without the discounts. i dont really care that much about the taste just something has good stats

thanks,

gaydad

hi guys---

not sure if this was mentioned before but where do you guys buy your protein? i had a few jugs of GNC typical whey but my friend doesnt work there anymore so its not really worth it to buy there without the discounts. i dont really care that much about the taste just something has good stats

thanks,

gaydad

target has a brand called body fortress that ive been using for a while. i have not found cheaper whey. its 14 dollars for 2lbs. ive used more expensive brands and i dont think that the low costs makes it less viable. the chocolate flavor is good. ive kind of pissed cause my local target has been out for a week and i had to buy stuff that basicallyx2 the price. here are the macro's

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp160947_334918_sespider/body_fortress/super_advanced_whey_protein_powder_chocolate.htm

hi guys---

thanks,

gaydad

www.allthewhey.com

fairly priced and tastes awesome..

free shipping code on the front page

hi guys---

thanks,

gaydad

Best protein mixes for the price.

thanks chairman what blends do you get from them?

I usually get x amt of whey protein isolate and x amt of calcium caseinate..

I highly recommend the cinnamon bun flavor for the whey protein isolate.. AMAZING! seriously seriously

they're all pretty tasty.. the only one I'd stay away from is orange.. unless you really like orange flavored stuff, you might get sick and tired of 20 pounds of it

^just how dedicated are you? you're going to let the remote chance of dialysis and death stop you from trying to gain size?

my doctor actually said this over the phone.. "stop drinking protein shakes.. unless you want to rely on dialysis later in life"

I ain't SCURRRED..

actually.. maybe a little bit

^i'm kind of surprised because i've been doing that for 13 years and my levels are okay.

just chill for a bit i'd say or go with 1 g per pound of bw.

I don't think I can do 1g per pound.. might shrink to avg sufu body

to be completely honest, I didn't know until recently that 400g of protein could be a bad thing.. I knew it was going to make me constipated if I didn't drink enough water and fart a lot .. but I didn't know it could do damage to this extent..

I hope I don't go in for my next blood test and my doctor ends up telling me I have 6 months to live or some bull

Random internets info (totally reliable)

"She says that's because a diet in which protein makes up more than 30% of your caloric intake causes a buildup of toxic ketones. So-called ketogenic diets can thrust your kidneys into overdrive in order to flush these ketones from your body. As your kidneys rid your body of these toxic ketones, you can lose a significant amount of water, which puts you at risk of dehydration, particularly if you exercise heavily."

they're just overly cautious as most medicine these days is driven by fear of malpractice lawsuits. you prolly just have elevated values. i used to get elevated liver values on juice til i came off and everything went back to normal.

that's what I thought.. I don't completely trust doctors because of this exact reason

Random internets info (totally reliable)

"She says that's because a diet in which protein makes up more than 30% of your caloric intake causes a buildup of toxic ketones. So-called ketogenic diets can thrust your kidneys into overdrive in order to flush these ketones from your body. As your kidneys rid your body of these toxic ketones, you can lose a significant amount of water, which puts you at risk of dehydration, particularly if you exercise heavily."

I read this somewhere a bit ago when I was researching keto diets..

thing is that I don't exercisely heavily (3 days a week for 1-1.5 hour sessions now)

and I drink 2 gallons+ water a day to combat dehydration

I seriously take about 10-20 pisses a day.. and besides my morning piss after a night of drinking, my piss is clear to a clear yellow

damn bro how many calories do u eat a day

it was 3000-3400 calories a few days ago.. but since I've dropped the protein intake, it's about 2600-3000 calories

in the next few days I'm going to go over my diet again to add calories via carbs and fats to try to get that number back up around 2800-3200 at least