braid

SuperMeetup NYC

DON'T GET HIT BY DEBRIS BRO

lCE_qiy-sOQ&feature=player_embedded#!

that shit was overrated, rained hard for less then 30mins.....

overrated? i grew up in the midwest and had storms like that and worse, but around my spot in bushwick EVERY tree was down. about 10 crushed cars near my block.

Unimpressed Superfuture kids are unimpressed.

SF transplants/ Monday Night Football fans come root for the 49ers tonight @ Finnerty's on 2nd Ave. (8:30pm)!

NFT 2011 Launch Party

It's that time of the year again when the weather gets cooler, the kids go back to school, and NFT releases a brand new New York guide. This year is super special because we've totally redesigned it from front to back--new neighborhood descriptions, curated lists of our favorite picks, a new page on the High Line...we're not messing around for 2011. Click here to check out an online preview. Help us celebrate by stopping by Brass Monkey on September 28 at 6 pm for a complimentary 2011 guide and drink. We love Brass Monkey because it's one of the few spots in the usually annoying Meatpacking District that you don't need to be a supermodel or i-banker to get in the door. Remember, the free stuff runs out fast, so don't be late! Bring the PDF invite with you!

NFT2011Invite.jpg

I've got one of those my moms gave me when Ioved here lol.

In other news, guess who doesn't have to work weekends anymoreeeee?

chchchip and I will be in NYC this weekend to hang out with zOmnia. Any recommendations on what we should do/see while we're here?

chchchip and I will be in NYC this weekend to hang out with zOmnia. Any recommendations on what we should do/see while we're here?

Nepenthes

Gorillaz show Friday @ MSG

Ratatat @ Terminal 5 Friday & Saturday

Can't fucking wait my friend. What time will you be getting in?

I am having a roof party this friday night, you may pm me for details.

better have one end of the month fuck boy

terminal 5 isn't bad... specials were so good there. maybe with something heavier on the dance beats it might echo out a little too much.

I will, Mourloko.

if you do, I'll come along

I will be in NYC this weekend. Any sufuers gonna be around to chill it, maybe eat a crif dawg or some meatballs and hit on indie rock girls in the EV?

heard that roof party was wack

Yeah it sucked dick.

I will be in NYC this weekend. Any sufuers gonna be around to chill it, maybe eat a crif dawg or some meatballs and hit on indie rock girls in the EV?

I'm game, pm me bro.

Look forward to seeing you again, my friend. I just got your text from yesterday. I will be good every night of the weekend after 11 or so. I'm down for more Jameson, since you got me hooked on it after last time.

Look forward to seeing you again, my friend. I just got your text from yesterday. I will be good every night of the weekend after 11 or so. I'm down for more Jameson, since you got me hooked on it after last time.

word. I am still not sure if I am coming up or not. Will text you if i am for sure.

back up in NYC this weekend. Saturday night I'll be at MnHny for my friend's birthday, but afterwards I will be drunk in the LES or EV. Dudes that I wanted to chill with, PM or text me let's get fucked up and hit on scene girls wearing ra ra riot t-shirts and wearing studded wedges