braid

SuperMeetup NYC

Went to luke's lobster last night in the e village, good but no crab legs :(

And s'mac blows mac bar or whatever it's called in soho out of the water.

what time were you at lukes? my friends pussed out and we went to porchetta instead

by crab legs you mean snow crabs? or just straight up crabs?

just about every chinatown place got crabs --- you could even pick which one you want to eat. king crab sooooo good

so this is gonna be my theme for the next month, I'll be in NY for July

xo5OVc6HJ5o

know who produced this track? yeah, he's a dickbag, but this song's alright

edc crew where you at?

yo light a j and go crab fishing. most relaxing shit ever

what time were you at lukes? my friends pussed out and we went to porchetta instead

9ish prolly?

by crab legs you mean snow crabs? or just straight up crabs?

just about every chinatown place got crabs --- you could even pick which one you want to eat. king crab sooooo good

king crab preferably, big fuckers. But you'll have to show me since I don't fuck with Chinatown without a proper tour guide/translator :P I never know where to start or to trust down there

wait wut? buffalo chicken mac and cheese? sounds so fucking good.

ride over and we'll get some they deliver to me. Bangin'.

yo light a j and go crab fishing. most relaxing shit ever

Fishings never been my idea of fun nor relaxation b..

i'm travelling to the city on july 15 for several days and i wanna do some wild shit w/ my pals. i think we're staying in a hostel somewhere in manhattan, but prolly more interested in the brooklyn happenings. (that's still cool, right??)

what's going on?? shows, art things... whatever

or just generally good tings like your recommendations on bars... please halp. and maybe sell me drugs / come have fun drinking... your call

but most importantly, part(y)ies w/ art school girls - where 2 find?

I know SENY is having a block party on Orchard street on July 18th with a Rockabilly band they are flying in from Vegas. Should be worth checking out on a Sunday...

Opinions on best cappuccino/ best espresso? Looking to check out some good coffee shops soon.

Grumpy, Gimme and Blue Bottle have been good to me -- my palate is never going to get me on a judge's panel so, for me, it mainly has to do with the vibe of the shop, location convenience on that particular day, and the texture of the milk on the occasions I go for a cappuccino.

And, unlike the rest of this city, I don't like to wait in line for shit.

Appreciate the link. How accurate is the opening part of that article. I mean, are baristas really just now starting to steam up milk to order and pay attention to how their shots pull? Is roasting your own beans really a new phenomenon in NYC?

tbh i never read the article. i think really really good coffee is fairly new to ny. if you check out the coffee thread we talk about ny quite a lot. i live very close to abraco, which is probably in ny top 3 so i don't really go to other places. I think most of the star places on that map won't disappoint.

The ones that could be considered destination spots are Ninth Street, Blue Bottle, Bluebird, Abraco, Grumpy, Gimme, Everyman, Stumptown. The rest, at least the ones I've tried, are all good, too. Not a bad list.

I will say that "best baristas in the business" is no longer true for Gorilla -- "breaking the spirits of the best baristas in the business" is more accurate. There's always been too much turnover to count on consistency, especially after the recent all-staff walkout.

would having brunch or lunch at freemans when i'm in town be worth it?

I'm sure it'd be fine, but I can also think of 10 other places I'd consider going to for brunch before I'd look to freeman's. Depends what you're looking for in a brunch spot.

Joe can be hit or Miss, 9th street, Abraco are good. Think is garbage, rather drink starbucks.

Finally tried Smac, after walking by everyday for a year. Maybe I had a off day, but is it always kinda watery? I like my mac and cheese like one big dense hunk of noodles and cheese.

Spoona we need to have drinks with sufu gang on my roof (when it's not 93 degrees at night). I think you're only 3-4 blocks away from me.

I'm 3-4 blocks from everyone. I'll try to bring some nyu freshmen, worse case some nail salon workers.

I'll be out there from the 15th - 21st if anyone wants to kick, blaze, drink....

ayo anyone that could hit me up with some legit info on decent 2 bdr apartments in the city or brooklyn would be greatly appreciated.

i'll buy u lunch or somethin

I'm in town from tonight on.. for two weeks.

Staying at the Ace, i hope that shit makes me cool.

If anyone is in/around DUMBO over the next 2 months (till aug) I have a bunch of pictures up at almondine, hit me up if you want info/to meet up or if you go check it out

I'm in town from tonight on.. for two weeks.

Staying at the Ace, i hope that shit makes me cool.

Only if you invite us. I'll hit you up next week, we'll grab a drink.

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125