35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if you have to use the same e-mail address for your paypal/ebay/and live accounts for this to work or if I have seperate e-mail accounts for each will I still be eligible? I've tried searching through the req's but haven't found anything on it just wanted to confirm before I start blowing cash...

Separate email is okay as long as you sign up for cashback with the same email that you use to claim cashback thru ebay. However, before you buy, make sure you see the green microsoft cashback icon on the middle of the top of the page and a notification that you are eligible for XXX dollars cashback before committing to buy. If it doesn't say that you are eligible or you don't see the icon try clicking thru live search again or try a different browser.

cool thanks for the info guys...

so as long as it shows I'll get cash back on the final buy it now screen I'm good, right? Then I'll get a message in my eBay asking me to sign into my live account correct? Sorry for the ?'s, just buying a bunch of stuff I don't need and would never buy w/o the 25% off...

cool thanks for the info guys...

so as long as it shows I'll get cash back on the final buy it now screen I'm good, right? Then I'll get a message in my eBay asking me to sign into my live account correct? Sorry for the ?'s, just buying a bunch of stuff I don't need and would never buy w/o the 25% off...

yes (ten char)

shit was in the first post in this thread. i dont know how you missed this.

just keep searching for stuff on live.com until you get the ebay link on the top.

easiest way is after you click the cashback link that takes you to ebay enter the item number of the item you want in the search and it should take you straight to it.

What to do:

1. Go to search.live.com

2. Search "Canon 20D" or "Xbox 360"

3. Click the eBay link at the top

4. Search for whatever you want instead of "Canon 20D" or etc. in the search box

5. Click on desired Buy It Now item

6. Click "Buy It Now"

7. Message should pop up showing cashback.

neg rep for being stupid

Wicked. Alright, I just bought the item with buy it now and followed all the directions making sure the cash back logo stayed with me throughout the purchase. When I click the "Get Cash Back" button in the "You've Earned Cash Back" message on Ebay my pending cash back on live.com shows up $0.00. How long does it usually take for cash back reward through Ebay to show up on the Live.com cash back status page?

Also, if I repeat this process again for a 2nd item can I get the cash back all over again?

I'm waiting for like $600 over 6-7 transactions! This deal is seriously fucking amazing. No way can you usually buy camera equipment for 20-30% off!

true dat! I've copped 4 lenses and 2 weeks at a condo in Hawaii! I'm sitting at just under $1k cashback paid/pending. Deal of the century!

yeah man. i have a friend who works for ebay and he is working particularly on this project. it might seem microsoft is losing alot of money but really theyre not. because ebay is paying them to advertise on their site so microsoft is using that money to give cashback. although they gain profit theyre doing it to advertise their search engine and ebay also doesnt mind because they getting tons of users. this isnt 100% accurate but it pretty much is. (sorry i was listening but was a long talk) :)

Ebay also owns paypal, so they not only get to cash in on posting fees, closing fees, buy-it-now fees, but also paypal money transfer fees. So you figure just ebay fees it's like 10% plus another 4% from paypal so they get about 15% of our 25-30 back form their and with this deal increased site traffic means more advertising dollars and more ppl buying stuff that isn't included in the deal as well