Bento Box, Doshirak, Lunch Box, Whatever Son

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

in my school everyone'd try to get a real good sandwich so we could trade it for half the italian kids sandwich.

my sandwiches always sucked so my mom asked the italian kids mom how she made her kids sandwiches

"Mortadella... not to much and not to little"

so i'd have mortadella sandwiches alot... they werent really good.

my mom never put enough love in when making sandwiches and i could always tell.

Nowadays i'm tryin to wife an italian ... and i pride myself on my sandwich making abilities... i think i'm so good at it cause i was deprived of good sandwiches as a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

i just had a sandwich that was supposed to be grilled chicken w/ manchego and onions on grain bread. sounded nice and not too heavy, but i ended up with a sloppy, salty, greasy sandwich that consisted of too much oily MUENSTER cheese (that's sandwich fraud right there!), oily sauteed onions, and slathered in this nasty ass chipotle "aioli" (read: greasy mayo w/ seasoning). this sandwich managed defeated the purpose of itself, in itself.

I cry and throw a fit if my mommy doesn't make me next-level bentos everyday.

bento-box.jpg

Does this kinda shit earn you the same kind of American ass whupping in Japan? We used to kick kids off the jungle gym if their moms packed them beef jerky or a nice sandwich, I can't imagine how mr. next-level bento fared.

neg rep! no fucking bee's in mario.

• 2 weeks later...
in my school everyone'd try to get a real good sandwich so we could trade it for half the italian kids sandwich.

my sandwiches always sucked so my mom asked the italian kids mom how she made her kids sandwiches

"Mortadella... not to much and not to little"

so i'd have mortadella sandwiches alot... they werent really good.

my mom never put enough love in when making sandwiches and i could always tell.

Nowadays i'm tryin to wife an italian ... and i pride myself on my sandwich making abilities... i think i'm so good at it cause i was deprived of good sandwiches as a kid.

lol

my mom's sandwiches sucked too, but my dad's were the best

then I found out he bought them, not made them. That broke my heart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
I cry and throw a fit if my mommy doesn't make me next-level bentos everyday.

bento-box.jpg

Does this kinda shit earn you the same kind of American ass whupping in Japan? We used to kick kids off the jungle gym if their moms packed them beef jerky or a nice sandwich, I can't imagine how mr. next-level bento fared.

xNGRw_z2uEo

lucky kids

:(

My mom never made great sandwiches when i was younger, i could tell they were made with haste and resentment for the act.

Now years later i am the sandwich god, everyday i prepare myself amazing sandwiches... but they never fill the hole deep inside me.

mmmm Zippy's, who needs bento when you can get a fucking zip-pac?

um... these are fishcakes..

cut into little fishies

do you understand ??

do you understand this is a bento box with fish cakes cut into little fishies???

\\?????

icon5.gificon5.gificon5.gificon5.gificon5.gificon5.gificon5.gificon5.gif

EDIT: zippy's is whateva, too :(