LAD MUSlCIAN AT BLACKBIRD

poly800rock

i was like hell yes

and then i realized proxy is still probably gonna be cheaper

probably, but at least now you can try on that $1000 suit before you buy it. from blackbird of course. I really gotta hand it to Tyler, as seeing his WAYWT, he really loves his lad, and i'm sure he had a hand in bringing Lad stateside. They're the only ones right now right? Or is there a store in chicago?

Mix Mix also carries LM, so I'm glad the brand's coming stateside.

Will B-bird carry the LM bags? I'm lookin' for that electric blue jawn

They didn't do any bags for fw08, neither will there be US sizes (not yet, anyway -- who knows about further down the line.)

I am really stoked to be getting their stuff in. I have been trying to contact them for the past year or so and was really happy to finally connect with them. This time around it is really just a few (really great) pieces but hopefully in the future there will be more.

There is a stockist in Chicago, the gang stopped by on the Chicago meetup and they asked us to take a look at the ordering sheets and make some reccomendations. Their stuff was pricey, though. I can't for the life of me remember the name.

Congrats, Blackbird, can't wait to see the selection.

This time around it is really just a few (really great) pieces but hopefully in the future there will be more.

are we talking just tee shirts and stuff or suits and those funky ass cow leather boots?

I've been on the fence about buying another lad suit as the one I bought was almost blood constricting. I will finally get the chance to fucking around with fucking opiumesis izsiefjg

are we talking just tee shirts and stuff or suits and those funky ass cow leather boots?

I've been on the fence about buying another lad suit as the one I bought was almost blood constricting. I will finally get the chance to fucking around with fucking opiumesis izsiefjg

No suits, but it will be a bit more than just t-shirts. The suits for fw08 are cut with a few extra cm in the shoulders for the dropped shoulder thing. The cut might not be for everyone..