!!!euro 2008!!!

Guest umhaha84

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yes ma'am. looking forward to that match already. Had my fun time with my german friends already when italy beat germany 2 years ago and netherlands beat italy just now.. a final in which netherlands beat germany would be AWESOME!!

Won't happen like that..

Final - Germany - Netherlands

well, that´s still possible after a semi of germany vs. portugal, isn´t it?

no kebab for a year

yeah, i really hope czechs will beat turkey and germany will vs. play czech rep in quarter finals. it would be really hard to kick out our turkish brothers. ;)

I only came in to see why duck was posting, but now I'm here I have to say I find it highly amusing that from the looks of things no one in the UK is the slightest bit bothered about the whole show.

Considering even Switzerland vs Turkey got 5 million viewers whilst the final of The Appretice was airing I'd say that's not really the case...

Podolski scored. Germany game's interesting again...

greece lost, I am sad..... consolation= turkey lost twice!!!!!! why are they even in the euro cup. they are aisian... they should go have their own cup with saudi aribia and all those other middle eastern countires.

Turkey won yesterday, you douchebag. Neg repped. Don't hate on Asia.

Podolski scored. Germany game's interesting again...

Turkey won yesterday, you douchebag. Neg repped. Don't hate on Asia.

they came back??? lol sorry i deserve that neg rep. I am not hating on asia just saying that it is odd that an asian country is playing in a euro tournament. Also I am predisposed to dislike the Turks because I am part Greek and they conolinized greece and were brutal rullers who have no human rights ( things still haven't changed. Turkeys is pretty much rulled by its army, that the only thing keeping a muslim gouverment from taking power). So I'm not hating on asia. just Turkey. their name really suits them. turkeys.:mad: feel free to neg-rep the shit out of me everyone.

how much did austria pay the ref to give a bullshit penalty like that in extra time? who the fuck, in the modern game, gives a penalty for grabbing a shirt? this was the biggest bullshit i've seen in very long time. i hope germany slaughters austria.

you know that poland's goal was offside, right? the ref made so many bullshit calls against austria early in the game that it was the only thing he could do to even partially redeem himself.