Your Party Shots

dino might

P1050473.jpg

is robbydo as creepy in rl as he looks in photos? he always seems to have some kind of gollum/sex offender steez. he's lurkin' out of frame lasciviously waiting for sloppy seconds/whatever he can get in this one.

hahha so would i.. wut/ don't look covered in makeup. girl on left looks like she had a few too many red wines. Oh btw the girl that i know that looks like her drank so much one night, she passed out in the tooilets and got taken to a hospital a few hours later by ambulance when the cleaners found her. Hahah i think that was the only time she drank in ozzieland, nice one!

hahha so would i.. wut/ don't look covered in makeup. girl on left looks like she had a few too many red wines. Oh btw the girl that i know that looks like her drank so much one night, she passed out in the tooilets and got taken to a hospital a few hours later by ambulance when the cleaners found her. Hahah i think that was the only time she drank in ozzieland, nice one!

my god you're irritating.

halimp6.jpg

Rough night for hali, i guess. At least he looks kinda happy.