Your Party Shots

dino might

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Ookie cookie)

Soggy biscuit or limp biscuit, or ""ookie cookie"" is a male masturbation game reportedly played in typically teenage male-oriented groups in which the participants stand around a biscuit masturbating until ejaculating onto it; the last person to do so must eat the biscuit.[1] The term is thought to have originated in Australia sometime in the 1960s.[1]

Although the terminology may differ slightly, the notability of the game is such that variations on the theme are referred to in popular culture, examples including Stephen Fry's The Liar, the German movie Crazy and Skinless's song "Scum Cookie".

i do not see any cookie.

Guest Phrost
that name is better. yeah, it's never a party to me without coke, amputation and at least one body. but, to each his own.

long island has made you weak kunk.

• 3 weeks later...

Soggy biscuit or limp biscuit, or ""ookie cookie"" is a male masturbation game reportedly played in typically teenage male-oriented groups in which the participants stand around a biscuit masturbating until ejaculating onto it; the last person to do so must eat the biscuit.[1] The term is thought to have originated in Australia sometime in the 1960s.[1]

Although the terminology may differ slightly, the notability of the game is such that variations on the theme are referred to in popular culture, examples including Stephen Fry's The Liar, the German movie Crazy and Skinless's song "Scum Cookie".

FGsMX2VB2wc

Haha. There is this really rich kid school in me town and back in the 60's or 70's, as the story goes they had a party....no girls showed up and there was some man love involving a syrup of some kind. To this day they are referred to as "Syrups".

I did not go to this school. We smashed them in rugby.

its hardley camping we drove up there stayed in a 6 bed cottage we all slept in beds its not like i had to pitch up a tent or went for hill walks anyway i dont buy things like hi tops and keep them for special occasions

hahahaha.

Ridiculousness of bringing RO High Tops camping aside, it looks like a fun trip. Squirrel still looks cute.

• 2 weeks later...