Your Party Shots

dino might

damn... I always get too fucked up at my parties to take pictures.

and as for all these posed group pics at parties... who the fuck does that?

I live with two hot girls though, with hot friends who are all in college thus loving to get drunk and do stupid shitz. I will def take some pictures this weekend.

so white people idea of partying is getting sloppy fucked up taking bong hits showing tits and taking pictures with their dslrs. i need some white friends.

whats your ethnicity/idea of partying?

come on mrip, thats not me!!!!!

and he was dancing, which might be better illustrated by this strut of a posen504549624_473696_443.jpg

sorry, i saw raw denim and assumed it was you

jesus fucking christ, i'm a married old fart with an excuse but i haven't seen one fucker on here who knows how the fuck to party. show me something.

kunk i saw you stumbling out of this bar last night, you didnt have a shirt on and you tore your raf pants. i was gonna go up to you and say something but you looked pretty upset so i just let it go. snapped a pic tho

31Hulk.jpg

no i'm pretty sure you should put your effort into trying to go fuck yourself with your little peen. and who the fuck are you? and there is an ignore button, dickhead. use it.

seriously.. why are you even here? the true cancer of sufu is the shit waywts you and a few nameless others consistantly post. i should find a way to just block your post every time i see em'

you should have said hi. we coulda done gravity bongs with abomination.

kunk i saw you stumbling out of this bar last night, you didnt have a shirt on and you tore your raf pants. i was gonna go up to you and say something but you looked pretty upset so i just let it go. snapped a pic tho

31Hulk.jpg

seriously.. why are you even here? the true cancer of sufu is the shit waywts you and a few nameless others consistantly post. i should find a way to just block your post every time i see em'

this exists. it's called the Ignore List.

it works wonders, try it.