which sufu member(s) would you be for a day and why?

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be FTB, and just eat mango puddings in Hong Kong all day, maybe drink my scotch neat and smoke cigars while chitchatting about the daily news with young prostitutes at brothels in Kowloon. That's about it.

man u blowin up spots this morning huh

harumph

you can always just head on over to the Emperor Hotel in Happy valley ... you'd be in good company a lotta big shots hit that place up. Friday nights you see a pack of 20-ish mainland girls with really white skin walkin SOMEWHERE that's where.

Hey ed u ever go to Must Kara? has that place closed down or something...ever since the Coco incident. i dont recall seeing their sign up any more

I want tg because of the collection of nightmarish stuffed animals.

DUM so I can know what it's like to be lenny kravtiz except german (?) instead of jewish and less hairy.

Kunk swap me. I want to look like a leader of the Strike Team, a four-man anti-gang unit based on the LAPD's real-life Rampart Division CRASH unit. And I have the feet and hair.

this is a weird ass thread. i guess ill go:

aaronk_83 to acquire his extensive watch collection

johnny red for the kidney shifting, vagina wreckingly large cock. (one of teh funniest/most awkward posts ever)

and fearitself, as an act of good will, i will go on a shopping spree and buy stuff that agrees to his body proportions.

fearitself, as an act of good will, i will go onto his house, make his dad sign a paper saying it now belongs to freecat, and send all the goods to my house too.

FIXED. Honestly, he's a spoiled looking like shit nigga.

So, which sufu member I really would I be for a day ? I don't really know, ftb2 maybe. I'd love to see HK, and I'd love my mom to wear Yohji (no stalker, we all saw it).