Evisu Japan 2000 #1 at BiG

jubei

thanks, man.... I've been traveling a lot & finally bought a crib, so life has been too crazy for superfuture....

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you buy from Japan, you can choose what goes on the back pockets in terms of gulls/daicock/kanji/nothing at all. I believe that BiG only sell the unpainted jeans at the moment.

I went for black gulls because I wanted to see what they'd look like when the jeans were a bit more faded, plus I got Lot 2001 with white gulls and wanted something a bit more subtle.

If you buy from Japan, you can choose what goes on the back pockets in terms of gulls/daicock/kanji/nothing at all. I believe that BiG only sell the unpainted jeans at the moment.

I went for black gulls because I wanted to see what they'd look like when the jeans were a bit more faded, plus I got Lot 2001 with white gulls and wanted something a bit more subtle.

Oh, thats niiiice. Where from japan (proxyyyy...)? I've seen in rakuten shops but there is no such options, at least I couldn't find?

Those black gulls are nice and subtle. So would be really dark blue...navy.

Hey CTB i dont know if its been asked before but how many sizes did you go up?

It's all in the main Evisu thread - I had a bit of a nightmare. My actual waist's around 33, so I got 34 with the intention of stretching them. When they came though the actual waist was around 32.5 pre-soak, so I soaked them with a grill pan wedged in the waist to minimise shrinkage then wore them damp and now the waist's 33.

So in effect, I sized down slightly by mistake...

Oh, thats niiiice. Where from japan (proxyyyy...)? I've seen in rakuten shops but there is no such options, at least I couldn't find?

Those black gulls are nice and subtle. So would be really dark blue...navy.

I got a mate to get them for me when he was over there on business. If you order from the Japanese Evisu website you can specify what colour you want. He got a Japanese colleague to place my order for me. And yeah, I'm loving the black gulls :)

It's all in the main Evisu thread - I had a bit of a nightmare. My actual waist's around 33, so I got 34 with the intention of stretching them. When they came though the actual waist was around 32.5 pre-soak, so I soaked them with a grill pan wedged in the waist to minimise shrinkage then wore them damp and now the waist's 33.

So in effect, I sized down slightly by mistake...

I got a mate to get them for me when he was over there on business. If you order from the Japanese Evisu website you can specify what colour you want. He got a Japanese colleague to place my order for me. And yeah, I'm loving the black gulls :)

Ah, thanks! My google only gave me evisu.com.

for no.1 's i suggest sizing up 2 or even 3 i sized up 3 on mine still tight pre soak actual is around 33.5 pre soak
Looks like the smaller sizes have more discrepancies from the tagged size. My 40 only shrank down to a 37~38 ish. I usually wear a size 36. So probably 2 up for a regular fit and 3 up for loose fit.

Now I've been reading DD+1 all over again and trying to decide my size between 32 and 33... (I'm 30 in everything else but Skulls I'm 31, though I can fit in 30 aswell) For that nice relaxed fit like Red! :D

CTB - Grill pan! I hope the other half didn't catch you doing that.;)

I got a W33, #2000 No.1 on its way. If anyone care, I will post measurement & fits etc.

Oh, comment was passed on the unorthodox pan usage, have no fear:

1708081stsoakjb8.jpg

I actually kept the pan in for a short while after soaking so that the weight helped stretch the inseams - I used some clothes line to secure the pan in the waist when they were hanging, before I wore them damp. I needn't have bothered though as the shrinkage was such that the pan was well and truly gripped :)

And I'd be interested to know the pre-soak measurements of yours too...

• 4 weeks later...