Anyone in Orange County willing to help a brother out?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure 78 has got something working. it just wouldnt be smart of him to divulge all that info to the interwebz. patience, my friend. i know ive got this thread and the nsb one bookmarked.

So after much deliberation I've decided to take the high road.

Yeah it was tempting to put the perp in hospital - suprised how easy it is to hire muscle in the Stanton area.

Yeah it woulda been satisfying on many levels but then what right?

So I'm going for the bust now.

I'm in contact with two detectives in the OCSD now and we're going to be working with the P.I.'s to bring down this perp.

In the meantime I'm putting him on blast. DIGG articles, SlamXhype, etc are all going to post entries on this whole thing.

Worst thing is I was giving myself blueballs wanting to get this kid on film... maybe we can still get this done. Who knows.

He's still on the same IP's so that means he's still in Stanton...

http://www.nikeskateboarding.org/index.php/2008/06/04/how-dunkclusive-scammed-for-thousands-of-dollars-investigation-in-progress/

If anyone has more insight, comments, ideas about how to get some ownage on tape please post/hit me up.

BIG UPS TO THE BEATDOWN POSSE.

This is fucking amazing.

After 78 gets his man i'm starting my thread.

It'll be called "Destroy the life of Radiant Hoang in Milpitas California".

lol i think i know who you're talking about.

milpitas hit squaddddd

• 2 weeks later...

Basically I'm letting the cops do their thing for now... the other kids who got burnt are all sending their stores/proofs to the cops and ish...

BUT I'm telling ya.. I'm getting IMPATIENT and just wanna BRICK the punks house on VIDEO...

BEATDOWNPOSSE ya down for that?

Well I'm just about to leave for the homeland right now... so I need help with the pranks.

Any ideas are good.

If we want to do the 'zine subscriptions I'm down to reimburse anyone who has some good ideas... pizza deliveries need to be done locally I think (orders originating from Japan are gonna be canceled I think...)

Homeland security is a great idea.

And the FBI poster seems fuckin awesome - BEATDOWNPOSSE could throw these up around town. hahahaha

Also if people could link the original article on NSB on other forums that'd be fuckin great

http://www.nikeskateboarding.org/index.php/2008/06/04/how-dunkclusive-scammed-for-thousands-of-dollars-investigation-in-progress/