Anyone in Orange County willing to help a brother out?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm just about to leave for the homeland right now... so I need help with the pranks.

Any ideas are good.

If we want to do the 'zine subscriptions I'm down to reimburse anyone who has some good ideas... pizza deliveries need to be done locally I think (orders originating from Japan are gonna be canceled I think...)

Homeland security is a great idea.

And the FBI poster seems fuckin awesome - BEATDOWNPOSSE could throw these up around town. hahahaha

Also if people could link the original article on NSB on other forums that'd be fuckin great

http://www.nikeskateboarding.org/index.php/2008/06/04/how-dunkclusive-scammed-for-thousands-of-dollars-investigation-in-progress/

I could look into some expensive fag rags for this endeavor as well as pizza orders. And let's not forget the dildo catalogs.

Oh, and I thought this would be relevant:

autaux?b=M%5ea11f09b8576e606bcb5038dfdb92fb821&u=http%3A%2F%2Fachewood.com%2Fcomic.php%3Fdate%3D12132007

• 2 weeks later...

Pizza orders on LOCK.

Roundtable

Domino's wouldn't deliver that far.

Pizza Hut even had him on file.

hahaha he should have a dozen pizzas in the next half hour.

ive never needed to enact revenge on someone so ill give you one of mine. find all those stupid, to find your soul mate send us your cell phone number, ads online, sign em up and voila $100s in phone charges. usually phone companies are shady as hell so even by desputing the charges i doubt it would all be resolved.

ive never needed to enact revenge on someone so ill give you one of mine. find all those stupid, to find your soul mate send us your cell phone number, ads online, sign em up and voila $100s in phone charges. usually phone companies are shady as hell so even by desputing the charges i doubt it would all be resolved.

care to link me to some sites?

btw the perps name and address and numbers...

Brian Michael Fernandez

11075 Lambert Wy

Stanton, CA 90680

h.(714) 379-2770

c. 714-423-3677

oh shit sorry dude, i always thought it was sent to the email, cause why else would they ask for it. good luck on your quest though.

One word of warning, I know someone who got into a lot of shit for doing stuff like this. A friends sister put up a similar 'i want to suck as much dick as possible in 24 hours' type of craigslist add for a girl she hates, including addresses and phone numbers, after a number of guys called or just showed up, she called the police and they traced the ip for the ad and the girl got in a lot of shit. Obviously not jail time, but enough to make me want to never do that kinda prank.

Though, given the circumstances, I doubt this kid is gonna want to go to the police..

Just a word of warning.

One word of warning, I know someone who got into a lot of shit for doing stuff like this. A friends sister put up a similar 'i want to suck as much dick as possible in 24 hours' type of craigslist add for a girl she hates, including addresses and phone numbers, after a number of guys called or just showed up, she called the police and they traced the ip for the ad and the girl got in a lot of shit. Obviously not jail time, but enough to make me want to never do that kinda prank.

Though, given the circumstances, I doubt this kid is gonna want to go to the police..

Just a word of warning.

nice try: Brian Michael Fernandez 11075 Lambert WyStanton, CA 90680 h.(714) 379-2770 c. 714-423-3677

But we all know your tricks and signing on as another user and trying to hide who you really are is just lame, you will get yours dude. we all know this is you, just shut up and send 78 his kicks back and a pair of 45rpm's on top of it and we wont kill you and your uncles dog... we know its you!

:P

The police wont do anything....and Internet crimes is WAY too busy w/ much more serious crimes (child abducters) than to bother even looking into this...ie your small fish in a very large pond.

See if it was just me then this would be the case. But when you're talking 25k+ in stolen goods/monies then things do look different.

Regardless the issue here is CIVIL vs CRIMINAL.

Anyone a lawyer up in here?

See if it was just me then this would be the case. But when you're talking 25k+ in stolen goods/monies then things do look different.

Regardless the issue here is CIVIL vs CRIMINAL.

Anyone a lawyer up in here?

PM me, I do transactional stuff, but can ask around. Ideally, you hit them for the criminal, and then go do civil. 25k is not much, and will be a State court thing as you lack a federal question and the amount in controversy is too small for diversity jurisdiction (assuming you are domiciled in two different forum states). I would say that State court is really backed up, and you should just really focus on charges being made.

The more likely you are to prove that this is a ring the better your chances are of getting the police to act.

Primarily because they can throw in conspiracy and attach all sorts of charges to multiple defendants, and plus a criminal ring insinuates a large pool of victims.