JMATSU How was thePARTY

GRAPEDRINK

You guys take this shit too seriously. It's not like you know the dude in person. You get butthurt on the internet because some dude shit-talked you for doing something stupid. Oh well. It's only the internet.

Guest marieta

i am a longtime lurker,and i have to admit that i am disappointed in finally finding out what he looks like.

i enjoyed all his hate....but now that i know he looks like that :(...

i kind of feel sorry for him

just wondering why you is disappointed...

what does his hate have to do with him looks? when somebody has a point, they just do. he always share many infos about the fashion. he make me laugh. and he is good guy. you should no feel sorry for him. he lives a nice life.

just wondering why you is disappointed...

what does his hate have to do with him looks? when somebody has a point, they just do. he always share many infos about the fashion. he make me laugh. and he is good guy. you should no feel sorry for him. he lives a nice life.

you are right!...but it does make a difference

especially with him attacking others about there looks

now i know where that hate comes from

Guest marieta
you are right!...but it does make a difference

especially with him attacking others about there looks

now i know where that hate comes from

so you think his face is bad? just cause you think so, doesnt mean that thing he says is wrong. or others think so. he never post this pic. anyway what everbody says is opinion. anyway he probably dont care what you think. thank you.

If your shit stinks, it stinks. All i hear, is a bunch of unstylish muthafuckers trying to justify themselves looking wack.

so you think his face is bad? just cause you think so, doesnt mean that thing he says is wrong. or others think so. he never post this pic. anyway what everbody says is opinion. anyway he probably dont care what you think. thank you.

ride his penis more. And learn to read English before attacking someone else.

Jmatsu is the hugest hypocrite ON SUFU. Probably every single person he has insulted for being ugly, is much uglier than him. He's got a head like Quagmire. Must of hurt his mum when he came out, them sharp cheeks and all.

(hypocrite when making fun of people's faces/bodies/..not outfits)

Guest jmatsu
ride his penis more. And learn to read English before attacking someone else.

Jmatsu is the hugest hypocrite ON SUFU. Probably every single person he has insulted for being ugly, is much uglier than him. He's got a head like Quagmire. Must of hurt his mum when he came out, them sharp cheeks and all.

i would like to agree, but refresh my memory. when and how did i explicitly insult someone's face?

do you know the definition of a hypocrite? or are you just improvising right now?

Guest jmatsu
Find it yourself.

you just can't, right?? shut up, we all know that i have never explicitly insulted someone's face. even if i had, i really don't see how that would make me some big hypocrite.

you just can't, right?? shut up, we all know that i have never explicitly insulted someone's face. even if i had, i really don't see how that would make me some big hypocrite.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=559016&postcount=6927

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=524026&postcount=5688

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1206980&postcount=32151

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=901650&postcount=3099

Did you honestly think that with 12,000 posts of your internet warrior drivel, that I would not find you making fun of someone's appearance?

I feel sorry for you, you're probably a little bitch in real life who needs to get his rocks off on the internet by insulting other people. A person who tries to overcompensate for his hideous face by buying expensive clothing and thinking that because someone likes how you look on the internet that it means you look awesome in real life. Well, you don't, you're ugly.

we don't, because you haven't started searching yet. Gogogogo! mmm and look how it says faces/bodies. Should make your job even easier.

All of your criticisms are invalid. first of all, what makes someone a hypocrite is if they say one thing but do another. hypothetically speaking, if someone calls another person ugly, there is nothing they can do will qualify them as a hypocrite. Is it hypocritical if a handsome fellow called another person attractive? obviously not.

how one chooses to clothe him or herself is a different story. I could understand calling jmatsu a hypocrite if his clothes were whack or if they didn't look good on him, but as far as i can tell the guy wears nice shit and it looks decent.

regarding the question of ugliness, we all take bad photos. I personally wouldn't want a bad photo of myself posted all over the internetz and repeatedly hated on. It doesn't make sense especially when there are other fairer ones which contradict it. It would be like reposting other peoples old bad fits and hating on it long after they have advanced.

The way I see it you are just a stupid heckler who has nothing legitimate to use to debase jmatsu other than a single lousy photo of the guy which he never intended to post anyway. please shut the fuck up unless you have something valid to say.

All of your criticisms are invalid. first of all, what makes someone a hypocrite is if they say one thing but do another. hypothetically speaking, if someone calls another person ugly, there is nothing they can do will qualify them as a hypocrite. Is it hypocritical if a handsome fellow called another person attractive? obviously not.

how one chooses to clothe him or herself is a different story. I could understand calling jmatsu a hypocrite if his clothes were whack or if they didn't look good on him, but as far as i can tell the guy wears nice shit and it looks decent.

regarding the question of ugliness, we all take bad photos. I personally wouldn't want a bad photo of myself posted all over the internetz and repeatedly hated on. It doesn't make sense especially when there are other fairer ones which contradict it. It would be like reposting other peoples old bad fits and hating on it long after they have advanced.

The way I see it you are just a stupid heckler who has nothing legitimate to use to debase jmatsu other than a single lousy photo of the guy which he never intended to post anyway. please shut the fuck up unless you have something valid to say.

Its guy love between two guyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssss.

by the way, its two "bad" photos. Also, in the first para, you basically call me out for not using a word right because I'm calling an ugly person hypocritical for calling other people ugly. But then, you say they are just "bad" photos. So, what is it, is Jmatsu sexy or am I using the word wrong.

by the way, I am using the word wrong in both instances...

you seem to get what the word means in the first sentence of your para but then not in the last.

This was under the assumption that Jmatsu thought he was sexy, b/c he thinks he's superfuture's superman.

I don't think jmat nor anyone else on sufu other than yourself has thought this.

*limpwrist.gif*

Rep only means people agree with a point you make, enjoy your fit, or find something you posted funny. Superman or men don't enter the equation when i press the rep button.

by the way, its two "bad" photos. Also, in the first para, you basically call me out for not using a word right because I'm calling an ugly person hypocritical for calling other people ugly. But then, you say they are just "bad" photos. So, what is it, is Jmatsu sexy or am I using the word wrong.

you seem to get what the word means in the first sentence of your para but then not in the last.

two bad photos huh? i have about 20, and just as many good ones.

you need to learn how to read. I said "hypothetically speaking." that means that i was about to make an abstract point which in no way implies anything regarding the situation at hand.

Guest jmatsu
http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=559016&postcount=6927

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=524026&postcount=5688

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1206980&postcount=32151

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=901650&postcount=3099

Did you honestly think that with 12,000 posts of your internet warrior drivel, that I would not find you making fun of someone's appearance?

I feel sorry for you, you're probably a little bitch in real life who needs to get his rocks off on the internet by insulting other people. A person who tries to overcompensate for his hideous face by buying expensive clothing and thinking that because someone likes how you look on the internet that it means you look awesome in real life. Well, you don't, you're ugly.

didn't even take you that long to find that shit. bravo e-sleuth. you've had a boner for me for the longest, haven't you? i can't fit all you ****** on my dick.

all of these are not legitimate examples.

if i recall correctly in my melee with azan i only insulted his looks as a reaction to what he wrote. it was justified. plus you fail understand the context of that entire conversation.

keagon "looked like" an ugly woman and i stated so. what's wrong what that?

eric the ninja called me ugly, and i called him ugly. I guess we are both hypocrites according to your logic for having opinions.

clopek's neck is large, and i stated the obvious, so what? this not merely an opinion, but actual fact.

as for your psyche 101 diagnosis you are completely mistaken. How much i spend on clothing is proportional to how much i earn for a living. I don't consider the things i own expensive, but i understand if you do, peasant. and i don't think you've ever seen me in real life, but i actually look better than those two stolen photos.

well we can all agree he is ugly then.

This was under the assumption that Jmatsu thought he was sexy, b/c he thinks he's superfuture's superman.

Your ESL sucks. what are you, some kind of immigrant? can you even string together a coherent sentence? you are a buffoon.

didn't even take you that long to find that shit. bravo e-sleuth. you've had a boner for me for the longest, haven't you? i can't fit all you ****** on my dick.

all of these are not legitimate examples.

if i recall correctly in my melee with azan i only insulted his looks as a reaction to what he wrote. it was justified. plus you fail understand the context of that entire conversation.

keagon "looked like" an ugly woman and i stated so. what's wrong what that?

eric the ninja called me ugly, and i called him ugly. I guess we are both hypocrites according to your logic for having opinions.

clopek's neck is large, and i stated the obvious, so what? this not merely an opinion, but actual fact.

as for your psyche 101 diagnosis you are completely mistaken. How much i spend on clothing is proportional to how much i earn for a living. I don't consider the things i own expensive, but i understand if you do, peasant. and i don't think you've ever seen me in real life, but i actually look better than those two stolen photos.

I could care less, you're still ugly and now you're trying inflate your wounded ego by telling me how much money you have. Bravo. Also, the examples still stand, you asked, I delivered. Come on motherfucka you gotta have more than that.

Also, it is your opinion that his neck is fat. He'd probably say your face is fat. However, if Kunk saw Clopek, he'd probably think his neck was skinny. Its all subjective.

Still ugly. THATS A FACT.