JMATSU How was thePARTY

GRAPEDRINK

nah didnt bother to smell she didnt wash we went staright away humping came in her mouth.. jesus man these asian girls are like pigs screaming in slaughter house and yeah im sure them smells she didnt shave tahts usually the rule of thumb there with hair with smell k thanks bye

was great i was there too iand yeah i fucked that korean/japanese/mainlander/taiwanese watever girl on the right.. and yeah she screamed like a pig..a nd yeah she didnt shave.. and shes snitched...the peopel with him on the pics are all homosexuals..

lol, thanks. i really feel like i was there

nah didnt bother to smell she didnt wash we went staright away humping came in her mouth.. jesus man these asian girls are like pigs screaming in slaughter house and yeah im sure them smells she didnt shave tahts usually the rule of thumb there with hair with smell k thanks bye

any more details?

i need more of a visual, or a scent.....or anything. just give me something.

nah fucking iphoine was all wet with punani sent it to the service center... just wait for it on youtube im sure the kid repairing the phone will DL the vid

please explain how it started on high note

more like started on 'some pussy got an erection from seeing jmat on cobrasnake, thought he would 'pwn' him by posting him on sufu by making new account and posting' note

the only lame part about this whole thing is that the flicks are from a steve aoki party

what a gay

matsu doesn't really look like i expected but he just looks like some dude, i don't know why he was so hesitant to post face pics for so long

this has sated my curiosity if nothing else

Guest jmatsu
but man yohji is wiser and richer and aoki is a fucking bum compared to YY

honestly i don't really care for aoki as a dj or producer, but i cannot deny the fact that he is a good businessman. he markets himself and his label very well...not to mention the fact that he lives a dream like jetset lifestyle.

nigga of course yohji is wiser and richer. he is a pioneer and he is old. the benihana chain financially pails in comparision to the yamamoto empire.

honestly i don't really care for aoki as a dj or producer, but i cannot deny the fact that he is a good businessman. he markets himself and his label very well...not to mention the fact that he lives a dream like jetset lifestyle.

nigga of course yohji is wiser and richer. he is a pioneer and he is old. the benihana chain financially pales in comparision to the yamamoto empire.

that last sentence? forreals? i had no idea yohji was balling like that...i always figured he was making a decent living but bigger than benihana, damn. but the stuff does sell like hot cakes in Japan shit is always sold out

devon is hot in a kinda weird way, like "ugly hot" if that makes any sense.

Guest jmatsu
that last sentence? forreals? i had no idea yohji was balling like that...i always figured he was making a decent living but bigger than benihana, damn. but the stuff does sell like hot cakes in Japan shit is always sold out

devon is hot in a kinda weird way, like "ugly hot" if that makes any sense.

no doubt. he rich.

it would be "neat" to fuck devon aoki. quite an interesting experience, it not something to brag about to various social circles.