JMATSU How was thePARTY

GRAPEDRINK

I swear if someone else uses the "everything is opinion" argument one more time my head is going to explode. You can fucking justify ANYTHING that way.

I swear if someone else uses the "everything is opinion" argument one more time my head is going to explode. You can fucking justify ANYTHING that way.

ya du but dats jus ur opi--*branespload*

Whys everyone so concerned about jmatsu's face? Except for Eric Glennie, everyone on this forum has an ugly face anyway so who cares.

And another point, you dont need to be beautiful to call people ugly. Roger Ebert can't direct a movie but he has a right to diss bad flicks. naw mean?

Whys everyone so concerned about jmatsu's face? Except for Eric Glennie, everyone on this forum has an ugly face anyway so who cares.

And another point, you dont need to be beautiful to call people ugly. Roger Ebert can't direct a movie but he has a right to diss bad flicks. naw mean?

Its not really his face, its what it represents. Jmatsu is hater of all things ugly which is why its so hilarious.

Maybe I missed a pic but the one of Jmatsu at the start of the thread is quite allright, especially considering it's an "in action", party pic. I'm supposedly relatively good looking according to many members of the fairer sex and I've even posted WAWT where I my face looked way stupider than that. So where's the tempest, he's doesn't look like that SMAP (Kimura?) guy but who cares.

I've got some way ugly party pics (and some good ones) but I don't share those with you guys, if someone hacked into an account I had and posted those, I'd still be a great dude and that fucker would be the obsessive loser (unsuccessfully) harassing me because he was hurt by the nasty words I said to him on the internetz.

I personally think the guy isnt that bad looking at all (no homo). But its just the hair cut that I find a bit awkward, especially from someone like jmatsu.

this i not jmatsu...the mods keep on deleting jmatsu's, pics as they were stolen from his photobucket

mikefit2.jpg

this is jmatsu

IMG_1113.jpg

• 2 weeks later...