Sign in to follow this  
ProfMonnitoff

Comme des Garçons for H&M

wow...fucking...surprisingly good...the prints and cuts are very very cdg and i'm sure at the pricepoint the materials used will be justifiable....maybe.

the second blazer, last shirt, and one or two womens pieces might be copped.

I'm tempted to buy the matching polo / shorts combo just to add something completely outrageous to my wardrobe.

*lines up at h&m*

first it's raf fucking simons giving me an enema, now it's fucking rei.

motherfucking designers.

this looks all much more expensive than it should be. but it will be interesting to see how the looks will be translated into pieces, in terms of fabrics and textures to the touch...

november in london will be thoroughly enjoyable!

still want to cop the wimmenz drop crotch shorts and pants

this stuff looks pretty rad but I don't want to have to deal with huge mobs of peasants, whenever h&m does a collab the stuff is on the shelf for an hour tops.

not all H&M's will be getting this line, right?

H&M SF better be....

SF has gotten every one of the designer collaborations to date; no reason to expect otherwise.

gonna have to beat up some skinny Hong Kong kids for them

reminded me of the joker at first must just be the bit of purple in the last shirt and the hair i spose.

The drop crotch pants are intersting would have to see what they is like in real life and the black cardi and the blazer is nice despite me probably never wearing anything like that.

SF has gotten every one of the designer collaborations to date; no reason to expect otherwise.

How busy does the H&M SF get when collabos drop?

The blazer is decent, the rest is blah. I think comme de and HM are actually good by themselves, but this...

the black blazer is possibly the single most boring item from the collection so far.

How busy does the H&M SF get when collabos drop?

You always have a few Asian assholes who apparently have nothing better to do than wait in line outside and grab a small in every single item first, even if they have no intention of actually purchasing it. It can be frenetic.

the black blazer is possibly the single most boring item from the collection so far.

I've never been to an H&M but I really can't imagine the fuss, it can't possible be that different from any other 2-button blazer they might offer?

Guest shuka

does H&M philly usually get these collabs? will be at school then

also where are you guys seeing the prices on these things

so when is this line kicking it? i need a winter coat, i'm a line up and robocop that peacoat

I've never been to an H&M but I really can't imagine the fuss, it can't possible be that different from any other 2-button blazer they might offer?

precisely... probably cut like a boring cdg homme deux suit but in shitty fabrics. I'm secretly hoping that, it has a third arm at the back or something.

I'm a little excited about the other pieces though, the peacoat looks awesome and potentially the pants paired with it too, the plaid blazers looks like something straight out of the Evergreen line. Right now, I'm curious about those pieces layered underneath, I wonder if they are just basic pieces.

I wonder if this will be dropping in Seattle. If I remember right, two stores should be opening within the week.

I wonder if this will be dropping in Seattle. If I remember right, two stores should be opening within the week.

This next week eh? The girls in my office are going to go crazy.

Yeah I'm pretty positive. But if I'm wrong, the one down at Southcenter is already open, just haven't gotten the chance to check it out yet.

so when is this line kicking it? i need a winter coat, i'm a line up and robocop that peacoat

I believe its slated for November.

i'm sure the beverly center shop will have em.

any idea how early i'd have to wait outside to cop that lolita?

very early.

anyone got the images removed handy?

wouldnt mind more of a peek.

Does anyone know if Georgetown/ DC will get this?

I talked to one of the SA's, she said that only NYC is getting them...