RAISED BY WOLVES

General Research (Mountain, Naval, Riding, etc..)

yeah jacket could be a purchase depending what supreme has to offer in a simular style,should got wilderness last yr grrr,

Ah, that is one great jacket. I think I am either gonna get a final home or mountain research jacket for fall/winter. Need to save up some money though.

Not the best pictures, but you get the idea.

For reference purposes, Im about 6ft and pretty skinny and Im wearing a medium.

2294331358_5e67a888f5_o.jpg

2293542431_7056af9205_o.jpg

gawdoamn i want this jacket so bad...

Indeed. Anyone have any idea when garbstore is going to make this stuff available again?

Indeed. Anyone have any idea when garbstore is going to make this stuff available again?

New Arrivals in store only....

09/09/2008

Just arrived in Store. ( Will be online soon.. )

Reigning Champ ( Canada )

Super heavy zip up sweats.

Quilted Varsity Jackets.

Stripe crew 'V' Sweats

Stripe baseball hood sweats.

Waffle weave Elbow patch T' shirts.

Rittenhouse ( Australia )

Madras check shirts.

Elbow patch fine knit crew necks.

Asymetrical loop back button through hooded tops.

New Balance ( U.K. )

USA model, Luxury Brown 991's

Tonite ( U.K. )

New T's in store..

Han Glasses ( Denmark )

Sunglasses in store..

Arriving next..

Post Overalls NYC

Bedwin & The Heartbrakers

Pointer

Gauntlets

Low Minded Mountain Folk.. (Mountain Research)

Naval Research part II

http://www.garbstore.com/comment.aspx?blog=70

Appreciated. My last order was so smooth (other than the 60$ shipping charge your agent/UPS foisted on me, but that's not on you) I'd definitely be inclined to order again. Naval Research M65 gets alot of compliments, and I'm dying for some MR stuff as well.

A few new Mountain research peices spotted thanks to continuous lean from Gospel Brunch

Hooded Mackinaw

080913-hmac-11-1.jpg

199 Anorack

071103-199anorak-1-1.jpg

A.M Jacket

080914-amjkt-1.jpg

Hooded Mackinaw looks similar to that scan from cool trans can't wait to see the rest of it Garbstore is gonna bankrupt me this winter I think

Is the "hooded mackinaw" just that portion on top? Really interesting. Does anyone else make anything along those lines?

now you mention it it does look like it's just over the jacket at the bottom but it costs about 10,000 Yen More so probably includes jacket

well better had

Translation

New work of mountain research 08, [daburumatsukino] [mauntenpaka]. After the hood is attached, the substance of the body part and the jacket part, Also waterproof characteristic, and protection against the cold characteristic increase by the fact that 2 parts of removal and re-installation possibility are combined. The upper body, both the substance 60/40 materials are used. It has not been taken to the photograph, but The removal possible hood which is produced to the substance at thermal area has been attached.

wow that jacket looks great. i'm sure this stuff fits hella big though, any small guys that have tried these jackets on or in the past wanna chime in?

Haven't handled any myself yet but sizing is japanese style so halfway between reg sizing and seems to vary from peice to peice

but here is some sizing from research's site http://www.sett.co.jp/

for the mackinaw

S size: Arrival height 72cm, bust 113cm, sleeve length height 85cm

M size: Arrival height 74cm, bust 115cm, sleeve length height 87cm

L size: Arrival height 76cm, bust 121cm, sleeve length height 89cm

Haven't handled any myself yet but sizing is japanese style so halfway between reg sizing and seems to vary from peice to peice

but here is some sizing from research's site http://www.sett.co.jp/

for the mackinaw

S size: Arrival height 72cm, bust 113cm, sleeve length height 85cm

M size: Arrival height 74cm, bust 115cm, sleeve length height 87cm

L size: Arrival height 76cm, bust 121cm, sleeve length height 89cm

Yeah, too bad. Sounds like this stuff would be a bag on me.

Does the Mountain Research stuff on Garbstore sell out super quick, like should I post pone other purchases because I'll only have a couple week period of buying Mountain Research?

Does the Mountain Research stuff on Garbstore sell out super quick, like should I post pone other purchases because I'll only have a couple week period of buying Mountain Research?

Not really.

Hooded mackinaw looks lovely.

Indeed, Shame about the sizing though, this means sufuers are going to be competing for all the smalls. I hope they get that blue/khaki colorway eh?

how much dose post stuff cost in the usa?just want to get some perspective on uk prices

Are you talking about postage from the US to London? It's like 30 bucks with tracking and everything using the USPS. $120+ using FEDEX and UPS.

(If you meant something else then ignore this)

wow that jacket looks great. i'm sure this stuff fits hella big though, any small guys that have tried these jackets on or in the past wanna chime in?

See my post a few pages back, Im pretty slim, and about 6', my jacket is a medium so that should give you some idea of the fit/sizing.

quoting from what I've seen on Ebay and straight Yen conversion Post goes from $200 up

I'm not sure if theyr'e even stocked in any US stores even though they're based in NY

so I would reckon on UK being £130 and up depending on the item

and shirts can cost as much as or more than jackets

got this naval research shirt up for sale if anyones interested size medium,love it just got to many shirts this colour and it never gets worn.

DSC02345.jpg

DSC02347.jpg

Trying to buy the Naval Research belt in first post, but I cant figure out how to add to cart on Garbstore...

Trying to buy the Naval Research belt in first post, but I cant figure out how to add to cart on Garbstore...

i seem to be having a similar problem

It says on the site that the online store will be closed till the 9th... try again then.