What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

they're playing a show at a place called tanglewood, which is nearish to me, the night before I leave on a 10 month trip overseas to a place where there's no live music at all...I'm not even sure whether I can get tickets, but are they worth the hassle? I love all their albums, would it be worth it to see them from the lawn, or would getting seats matter?

Tanglewood is awesome, I saw John Williams conduct there years ago. The lawn is nice, getting a seat might be worth it though...

they're playing a show at a place called tanglewood, which is nearish to me, the night before I leave on a 10 month trip overseas to a place where there's no live music at all...I'm not even sure whether I can get tickets, but are they worth the hassle? I love all their albums, would it be worth it to see them from the lawn, or would getting seats matter?

Hm, I'm not familiar with the place at all, so I can't give advice on where to be. I don't go to many shows with seating, but that's mostly by default because of the clubs I frequent. I generally go for an unobstructed view and good sound, buy rounds to hold my spot if I'm alone and want a drink, etc.

If it's your last chance for music you could do a hell of a lot worse. Go see them!

Untitled(saw CD1 TRK 1) (Four tet remix) is still my reigning Summer tune.

we saw four tet dj'ing a party at the diesel store last week. he seemed out of place but they had a lot of tequila

Christian Fennesz & Mika Vainio & Christian Zanési - GRM Experience

ishackimageih2.jpg

In general, even watching Four Tet live is a pretty dull experience so I can imagine. Nice chap though.

i saw him once after 'rounds' came out and it was a good show (maybe cause i went with a very beautiful girl) and once more with his newer stuff that i didn't like so much so i got trashed

and:

2562coverkj8.jpg