What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

^ good man :P

fucking solid mix!

logistics is coming on a deeper tip at the moment, and im loving it. i was surprised by his set here on NYE, it was a lot heavier than expected - but i thought it had a lot to do in keeping with the styles on offer that night (spor, noisia, calyx, teebee, gridlok etc).

i cant wait to hear his new album.

fucking solid mix!

logistics is coming on a deeper tip at the moment, and im loving it. i was surprised by his set here on NYE, it was a lot heavier than expected - but i thought it had a lot to do in keeping with the styles on offer that night (spor, noisia, calyx, teebee, gridlok etc).

i cant wait to hear his new album.

Yeah I agree, I always just assumed he'd play the standard Hospital type set but was glad when I saw the tracklisting for this mix :) Hopefully I can get the album tunes in the audio section soon, especially since it came out yesterday.

Y_Society_-_Travel_At_Your_Own_Pace.jpg

This might be the absolute best produced hip hop album to date. Its so well produced that Its difficult to listen to and absorb the lyrics.

J DIlla - Jay Loves Japan + The Shining (of course)

MF DOOM - Doomsday

DJ Krush - Kakusei