What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

51yy1EBUemL._SS500_.jpg

1. All I Want Is You, Barry Louis Polisar 2. Rollercoaster (instrumental), Kimya Dawson 3. A Well Respected Man, The Kinks 4. Dearest, Buddy Holly 5. Up The Spout, Mateo Messina 6. Tire Swing, Kimya Dawson 7. Piazza, New York Catcher, Belle & Sebastian 8. Loose Lips, Kimya Dawson 9. Superstar, Sonic Youth 10. Sleep (instrumental), Kimya Dawson 11. Expectations, Belle & Sebastian 12. All The Young Dudes, Mott The Hoople 13. So Nice So Smart, Kimya Dawson 14. Sea of Love, Cat Power 15. Tree Hugger, Antsy Pants 16. I'm Sticking With You, Velvet Underground 17. Anyone Else but You, The Moldy Peaches 18. Vampire, Antsy Pants 19. Anyone Else but You, Juno and Bleeker

1. All I Want Is You, Barry Louis Polisar 2. Rollercoaster (instrumental), Kimya Dawson 3. A Well Respected Man, The Kinks 4. Dearest, Buddy Holly 5. Up The Spout, Mateo Messina 6. Tire Swing, Kimya Dawson 7. Piazza, New York Catcher, Belle & Sebastian 8. Loose Lips, Kimya Dawson 9. Superstar, Sonic Youth 10. Sleep (instrumental), Kimya Dawson 11. Expectations, Belle & Sebastian 12. All The Young Dudes, Mott The Hoople 13. So Nice So Smart, Kimya Dawson 14. Sea of Love, Cat Power 15. Tree Hugger, Antsy Pants 16. I'm Sticking With You, Velvet Underground 17. Anyone Else but You, The Moldy Peaches 18. Vampire, Antsy Pants 19. Anyone Else but You, Juno and Bleeker

YEAH fuck I was going to go see that tonight but didn't now I wish I had.

How was it??

Movie was OK, but I fucking hate Kimya Dawson.

Hot Chip's new one

Is Shake a Fist on there? That's a good track.

---------------

Tom Waits--Filipino Box Spring Hog

QOTSA--Song for the Deaf

Armalite--Entitled

Interpol--Length of Love

Angry Samoans--Too Animalistic

David Bowie--All Saints

Modest Mouse--Shit Luck

Radiohead--All I Need

Elbow--Switching Off

AC/DC--Thunderstruck