What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

Yeah it is. I would've loved to see them live if they didn't break up. Any news from the members? Did they form new bands or something?

I think most of them are still involved in music some way or another. I don't live in NYC, where they were from, but most of those dudes had been involved in the hardcore/punk scene for a while, so I'm sure they're still doing something or other. They were definitely killer live.

this sweet muxtape my roommate made:

http://standardgrey.muxtape.com/

i think i'm gonna make a new thread so people can list their muxtapes. and keep a list on the first page of the thread that would be nice yea?

anyway, new okkervil river - the stand ins leaked. listening to it but im not sure what i feel.

Ah, Unwound. One of my favourite bands ever. Especially 'New Plastic Ideas' and 'Repetition.' Those records got a lot of play last semester. :thumbsup:

fake can be just as good? yes? if not, do it. vern tears it up.

fake can be just as good? yes? if not, do it. vern tears it up.

Hmm? Not sure I understand what you're saying. Fake Train, maybe? I've got that LP too and it's great, but those two are tops. The kind of records I put on at one in the afternoon when I get out of class and keep flipping them over and over for six hours until dinner.

Hmm? Not sure I understand what you're saying. Fake Train, maybe? I've got that LP too and it's great, but those two are tops. The kind of records I put on at one in the afternoon when I get out of class and keep flipping them over and over for six hours until dinner.

Shit man, I need to dig deeper.

I meant the bloned redhaed album fake can be just as good. "Bipolar"...damn if you haven't heard that record then you must.

I never paid much attention to Blonde Redhead. Most of the people I knew who were into them had little to nothing in common with me, musical interest-wise. Does it sound like Unwound, though? If so, I'll look into it.

I never paid much attention to Blonde Redhead. Most of the people I knew who were into them had little to nothing in common with me, musical interest-wise. Does it sound like Unwound, though? If so, I'll look into it.

Check out these records:

la mia via violente

fake can be just as good

in an expression of the inexpressible

they blew up, drew weakness

fucking great band