What will you do with your Stimulus Payment today? (WWYDWYSPT)

PaperSt.

Congratulations, you did exactly what you were NOT supposed to do with it.

And yet, I suspect everyone else will do the same thing with it. It's my fucking money that (arguably) I shouldn't have had levied against me to begin with. I can do with it what I want.

when i get mine im proabably gonna get some new jeans, therefore helping stimulate japans economy. which i think is also not encouraged.

according to a survey only 15% of the people said they'd spend it. the other 85% said they were paying off bills or putting it into their savings.

i got mine last week. paid off what i spent on my gf's bday gift and dinner.

according to a survey only 15% of the people said they'd spend it. the other 85% said they were paying off bills or putting it into their savings.

i got mine last week. paid off what i spent on my gf's bday gift and dinner.

I spent mine buying your gf dinner too.

I spent mine buying your gf dinner too.

but wait, this is not good for you...

foreigners, everyone who filed a tax return, made over $3,000 last year and wasn't claimed gets like $600 to stimulate the economy.

this is not a normal thing.

foreigners, everyone who filed a tax return, made over $3,000 last year and wasn't claimed gets like $600 to stimulate the economy.

this is not a normal thing.

i see. thanks for the info; wikipedia failed me (or i just couldn't find it)

its a special tax return thats only given so the people will spend the money within the country to boost the country's GDP and help get them out of the rut they are in.

except our government is retarded, and spending ill dough stacks to give to people in hopes they'll go out and buy shit is not a solution. it's been tried before numerous times, and not once has it actually "stimulated" the economy; people don't go out and buy shit, they just put it in their banks or use it to pay off bills